Onlyfans

kevin.

Do you like onlyfans?

Do you follow anyone?

I personally really like onlyfans (not celebrity ones) and how it is able to allow people to make money themselves, and it feels a little more personal imo, depending on what. Anyway, just was curious others thoughts on this newer invention? 

:werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Like 2

I wouldn't pay for an onlyfans account, I mean there are billions of hours of free p°rn videos. let alone those accounts with guys just doing a handj°b, or girls just fingering themselves or posting ***** :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: onyx hotel tour is hotter ****** :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

idk how to feel about p°rn in general. I dislike it tbh. especially when it features "barely legal" **** or young people. or how some guys and women are treated. I'm meh about it. 

plus, most actors for sure don't know how to have s3x. wtf is this trend btw with gay p°rn lately trying to remake man-woman dynamics? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: a lot of them lack creativity for sure :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: lesbian p°rn is pretty hot when it's two real lesbians. I get why they're the group that has the best s3x haha. 

and a great reminder: 

10 minutes ago, OriginalWilk said:

The pay rate for non-top performers is poo. After some reading, the average person makes about $180 dollars per month. The top 1% of OnlyFans content creators make 33% of all the money. The top 10% of all the accounts on OnlyFans make 73% of the money.

Source (in case you're Curious)

onlyfans is not "easy money". it's just like YouTube. a few ones can make a living with it, but the majority doesn't. and it's just for a few years. so think twice before opening an account, cause once it's on the internet... it can destroy your career plans. 

15 hours ago, VCTR said:

Just at me if you wanna see the goods. I mean, Jewel told me as a little boy to “sell your skin; just cash in”. And why not live while you’re young. Sometimes I wish I had OLDER dirty pics of me cause some were fire. RIP my dell computer. 

I believe she says, “sell your sin, just cash in” meh might as well sell your soul while you’re at it, right? Probably makes you more. 

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block