The Official Anti-Conspiracy Theory Thread

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Hello, I’m here :jamie_lynn_grape: If any of you conspiracy theorists have something to say, then you’ll have to take it up with me :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Not their wigs being snatched upon contact! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I didn’t realize asking some people to put aside baseless claims or conspiracy theories was such a trigger but here we are. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Super Mods
23 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

omg not this thread being reminiscent of old exhell days, finally some excitement on this forum

giphy.gif

People were coming for my wig like I was personally attacking them. :orangu_orangutan_ape: Like if people feel I’m calling them conspiracy theorists that’s on them, because I’m definitely not doing that. :orangu_orangutan_ape:
All I’m trying to do is start a genuine dialogue about the role baseless claims and dis/misinformation have in this #FreeBritney movement. Glad I can provide nostalgia for Exhale’s past though! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488679e7dca8bf1e6f6938

On 8/14/2021 at 7:25 PM, MARKUS said:

Just because people (I personally too) don't believe everything they read on TMZ or disagree with it doesn't make them conspiracy theorists. AND what is the point of Exhale if all we had to do is nod to news outlets? WHY be here then if we are not allowed to have a discussion? Why is there an Exhale?

That's a mistery now

We have separate threads to keep our opinions shut, so there you go another one

just get used to it : - )

Yeah the stuff with Judge Penny’s son has gone too far. He shouldn’t be commenting on the case but I don’t think he’s benefitting from the conservatorship… he was the show runner for insecure, which is extremely successful. Also just because he has a deal with Netflix and so does Lou does not mean he is tied to Lou lol. Also we have absolutely no evidence that Judge Penny is corrupt yet fans throw that out everywhere.  

• Love 1