Jump to content

The Official Anti-Conspiracy Theory Thread


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

What is misinformation ? 

For something to be misinformation, it has to be completely debunked with proofs. Otherwise it's still a legitimate theory. 

Maybe I should have said disinformation rather than misinformation, as disinformation is " false information deliberately and often covertly spread (as by the planting of rumors) in order to influence public opinion or obscure the truth." 

An example of disinformation is that Lou Taylor operates a network of healthcare companies called Tri Star Medical Group and Rehab. Again, like I explained in the original post, there is no concrete, factual evidence that she in facts operates this company/network. But some fans ran with that theory as fact, and spread it across Twitter and eventually to Exhale.

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

People have claimed, without evidence, that his entire career is based on him profiting off of the conservatorship or that fact that his mother is a Superior Court Judge in Los Angeles. Which does not make sense to begin with since his career has lasted longer than her being a judge.

Sure, he could and should refrain from posting on Twitter. But people act like harassing him will accomplish something of significance for the conservatorship. Which does not make sense to me.

Lmao no one claimed that.

However he used the movment originally to gain followers and for clout. Which backfired.

However hid mama is being paid by Btitney so he did profit from that as well at the end of a day.

Are you him by any chance 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Stefani said:

By any chance, are you being paid by Team Con? :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: The only conspiracy theory that I believe right now is the Instagram thing, but it's getting harder to tell if someone else is running that account given the posts in recent weeks that seem to indicate Britney's involvement. 

Yes, I'm Lou Taylor. Spending my Saturday morning on Al Gore's Internet I'm paying for with Britney's money trying to talk sense into the B-Army.

giphy.gif

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Lmao no one claimed that.

However he used the movment originally to gain followers and for clout. Which backfired.

However hid mama is being paid by Btitney so he did profit from that as well at the end of a day.

Are you him by any chance 

No, I just clarified in the post above that I'm Lou Taylor.

giphy.gif

Nice try, sis.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Just now, SlayOut said:

Maybe I should have said disinformation rather than misinformation, as disinformation is " false information deliberately and often covertly spread (as by the planting of rumors) in order to influence public opinion or obscure the truth." 

An example of disinformation is that Lou Taylor operates a network of healthcare companies called Tri Star Medical Group and Rehab. Again, like I explained in the original post, there is no concrete, factual evidence that she in facts operates this company/network. But some fans ran with that theory as fact, and spread it across Twitter and eventually to Exhale.

But there are tons of theories with no factual evidences.

Like the theory that Sam Lufti was hired by Team Con. 

Or the theory that she does (or does not) control her Instagram. Neither has factual evidences 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Daily reminder that most of FreeBritney claims were considered conspiracy theory not so long ago. And most and even more shocking things were confirmed by Britney herself.

 

So awww at this thread

I literally said that in my original post. Looks like someone didn't read! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Link to comment
59 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

That Kanye lawyer Christopher Melcher has been making videos lately and gives advice about the Free Britney movement, and talks about how fans should behave. Here's a graphic I screenshotted from one of his videos that I think we should take seriously, he's a lawyer, he knows his stuff-

Screen-Shot-2021-08-14-at-1-59-16-PM.png

This is a great resource and reminder! I'm going to put it in the OP. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Girl u okay? Seems like you are attackong every perosn who has an opinon. And im only talking about ur replies lol not even gonna start on the threat.

Girl, I’m perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with trying to start a conversation. Isn’t that what Exhale is for? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

If you think I’m attacking everyone, then that’s a you problem. I’m just responding to people as they respond to me or the thread. I don’t see a problem there. Just like I’m responding to you now… :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Do you have anything to say about the original topic? 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Girl, I’m perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with trying to start a conversation. Isn’t that what Exhale is for? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

If you think I’m attacking everyone, then that’s a you problem. I’m just responding to people as they respond to me or the thread. I don’t see a problem there. Just like I’m responding to you now… :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Do you have anything to say about the original topic? 

No as long as you just proved my point then Im good. Also what you just said is in contrary to your post. Good day.

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

It isn’t a big deal? Chile. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: And I say that because my comment towards you kissing *** got reported. If it wasn’t you, it was somebody else. Case closed, next callerrrr :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: @Rik :jamie_lynn_grape:

I want you to delete that comment, you falsely accused me. This is defamation and I kindly ask you to issue a public apology or you will soon receive a cease and desist :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Coram Deo,

- Roger

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block