Britney is not famous anymore

16 minutes ago, Oh baby baby said:

Making various accounts? Sweetie ain't nobody got time for that :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

And please don't generalize, not everyone from the Balkans is a sociopath. Be respectful! 

Nice to meet you btw, have a good day :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Never said everyone from the Balkans was a sociopath, just those two particular losers. They had form for causing havoc on this site with their malignancy.

And have a nice day too!

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Oh baby baby said:

I live in the Balkans, Bosnia and Herzegovina, a flop country... :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Every saleslady looked at me as I was from Mars... like I was delusional thinking Britney is still relevant... It was so humiliating... I just can't...getting emotional over here:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Omg we are neighbours:ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Yall the story is probably true. In South-Eastern Europe, Britney completely lost any relevance after 2010-2011 and even then she wasnt the most popular artist in the area either.

This is no fault of Britney's generally, the population of these countries prefer listening to domestic music, and if they do listen to American music its only the one from the top 10 or top 20, which Britney hasnt graced in the past 10 years unfortunately. This probably affected the perfume sales in the area as well and many stores stopped selling them.

I can still find Britney's perfumes in Belgrade (the capital of Serbia), but this is probably the only city where you can find them in this part of Europe because Belgrade is the largest capital of all the surrounding countries.

sad but true :(

You can find them in Zagreb as well

• Love 1