Britney is not famous anymore

5 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Move to another country. I'm from Brazil and everyone knows Fantasy as the "Britney perfume". But maybe everyone knows it because Britney has been very famous here since 1999 and she never faded away. I mean, even Criminal was a smash hit here, we have good taste, everyone and their mother knows who Britney Spears is :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Your display picture for real is killing me

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Oh baby baby said:

I live in the Balkans, Bosnia and Herzegovina, a flop country... :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Every saleslady looked at me as I was from Mars... like I was delusional thinking Britney is still relevant... It was so humiliating... I just can't...getting emotional over here:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

alo sta nisi odma rekla slatka sestro

dmaj me i posaljem ti sve hrv i srp linkove di ja porucujem sve parfeme. imam i srp kontam da voze u bih

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

im sorry darling but i have been here almost for 10+ years and i  have some suspicions about your real intentions here (troll alert) i have looked for your past comments and they are not the most positive. so better watch out. 

xKKY6zL.gif

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

We love a cute fake trolling story 

wait the op is a troll??

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Yall the story is probably true. In South-Eastern Europe, Britney completely lost any relevance after 2010-2011 and even then she wasnt the most popular artist in the area either.

This is no fault of Britney's generally, the population of these countries prefer listening to domestic music, and if they do listen to American music its only the one from the top 10 or top 20, which Britney hasnt graced in the past 10 years unfortunately. This probably affected the perfume sales in the area as well and many stores stopped selling them.

I can still find Britney's perfumes in Belgrade (the capital of Serbia), but this is probably the only city where you can find them in this part of Europe because Belgrade is the largest capital of all the surrounding countries.

sad but true :(

• Love 2
  • Like 3
45 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Yall the story is probably true. In South-Eastern Europe, Britney completely lost any relevance after 2010-2011 and even then she wasnt the most popular artist in the area either.

This is no fault of Britney's generally, the population of these countries prefer listening to domestic music, and if they do listen to American music its only the one from the top 10 or top 20, which Britney hasnt graced in the past 10 years unfortunately. This probably affected the perfume sales in the area as well and many stores stopped selling them.

I can still find Britney's perfumes in Belgrade (the capital of Serbia), but this is probably the only city where you can find them in this part of Europe because Belgrade is the largest capital of all the surrounding countries.

sad but true :(

Idk wtf ure all on but all balkan countries have online stores with original britney perfumes. i have no issue ordering all of them, even gift sets

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Oh baby baby said:

Today I went to the store to buy Midnight Fantasy. I had a hard time finding it and I asked the sales person to help me find Britney's perfume. She said,"Oh, we don't have it!" And I asked why because they had all sorts of perfumes (even the one from Xtina)... And the ***** said,"She's not famous anymore. No store is selling it!"

And I went to other stores to check. Salespeople looked at me like :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

I went back home disappointed and heartbroken :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

p.s.I live in a small country in the southeastern Europe...

Sweety, some people is just delusional. I work in the cosmetics section of El Corte Inglés (A big Spanish company) and Britney’s perfumes line is the only one that still there after years unlike other lines like Nicki Minaj, Gaga, Taylor Swift, Katy or Rihanna. We don’t even have Ariana’s in my city, and when people ask me for something like that I don’t treat them like that. We sell products of some ****ty reality stars and influencers and it is just ridiculous, they aren’t even superstars.

I would like to know what kind of people that person considers famous…

The staff from some stores are just annoying when you ask for the products of some celebrities, they look at you like some kind of fool, even when you ask for music. So disrespectful.

I recommend you to buy it online to avoid people’s prejudices.

• Love 3

This is so odd because you don't have to be really famous for your already established perfume line to sell. Loads of the older generation buy Britney's perfumes because they smell good without following her as a celeb.

Elizabeth Taylor is dead and her perfume still sells? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators

Here you wil literally find Curious, Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy and Believe at literally every store you go to.

The others that have been released are only there temporarily and once sold out you never see them again.

• Love 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Deciding something  from only one person’s thoughts, make you seem like an ignorant person , dude. Just saying.

And btw Britney doesn’t need a proof wether she’s famous or not. You’re not a real fan, if you don’t see the light when you look at her 😉

It's not that I think she is not famous, my entire coutry thinks so since there is nowhere to find any of her perfumes and nothing related to her. Not getting the message of my post make you ignorant, dude, just saying :wink_britney_everytime_white: 

• Love 1