Britney is not famous anymore

Just now, Toxic.Latin said:

So the narrative of your post must have been different. It is not Britney who is not famous, it is that store and that place who live in complete ignorance. The correct title of your post should be "Ignorance is risky" You can edit it.

mihai.serban's Content - BreatheHeavy | Exhalemihai.serban's Content - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Why are you being so mean to me? :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I've had enough of humiliation at the stores today... 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
4 minutes ago, Oh baby baby said:

Why are you being so mean to me? :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I've had enough of humiliation at the stores today... 

im sorry darling but i have been here almost for 10+ years and i  have some suspicions about your real intentions here (troll alert) i have looked for your past comments and they are not the most positive. so better watch out. 

xKKY6zL.gif

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
Just now, Toxic.Latin said:

im sorry darling but i have been here almost for 10+ years and i  have some suspicions about your real intentions here (troll alert) i have looked for your older comments and they are not the most positive. so better watch out. 

xKKY6zL.gif

The comments in which I say I am worried about Britney's safety??? Sorry but that's not called negativity, it's called being genuinely worried because I give a ****

Anyway, have a nice day