I’m a 21 year old virgin... and bi***ual, help!

ROL

On 8/15/2021 at 11:21 PM, FreeBritBrit said:

No and I can guarantee you I am indeed ugly.

Im overweight

I have self harm scars

I have eye asymetry because my mom was on a cancer therapy and older when she was preg with me so that left me with asymetries of all kinds

I have 2 front tooth that are gray cuz I have no nerves in them and I cant afford myself any veneers and stuff

And due to stress through the years my hair is super thin and when I dont hide it, you can see my scalp

Hey I think you're beating yourself waaaay too hard! Almost everyone has multiple insecurities about their body or looks (even Britney!), I suffered from a lot of low self esteem deep inside for a few years but that's the one thing I've happily really overcome, so if you allow I'd love to give you some advice like you gave me some great advice about s** life.

What really helped me with my insecurities was "attacking" them one by one. You mentioned your hair thinning, there are so many hair growth gummies and tablets, my older brother's hair was thinning too and he started taking some hair growth gummies and using some hemp oil sometimes and it worked WONDERS (I saw it with my own two eyes!) and that made him so much happier, why don't you get some gummies (I can give you some suggestions) and that's one insecurity down? I'm tired of seeing ppl sad when a lot of times simple gummies can either solve the issue 100% or at least help a lot, taking those for a few months literally cured my brother's depression:kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:C'mon this is what we're on a forum where we can create threads, I'm sure there's lots of advice other users can give you about insecurities and they can really help, some might solve the issue entirely, some might not be miracles but still help! Also about your stress causing hair loss, have you tried meditating? I have started a few months ago (slowly, at first 5 minutes a day and not a little longer sometimes) and it helps a lot! Do it to music that you like, but my trick is listening to the instrumental so I don't get distracted. Also ask urself if your job is putting too much pressure on you, although it wasn't affecting my hair (thank god) I was very stressed at my last job to the point I couldn't sleep, I just quit it on the spot after some time, maybe look into another job and distance yourself from toxic people stressing you out?

You also mentioned eye asymmetry, okay, how much is a surgery? I saw here in the UK it's between £2,000 to £6,000 ($2,700 to $8,200) so yeah you may not be rich, but why don't you try saving some money aside every month to get that surgery, it can take you a year or two or how many ever but I GUARANTEE you the leading up to your surgery would be your most exciting year/years yet knowing you're getting closer each and each month to it. My teeth are well aligned but I still wanna get braces and make them perfect and I'm saving and it's so exciting knowing within a year I'll have saved enough for them and have my perfect teeth!! Speaking of teeth, you mentioned your front teeth, do the same as I said for the surgery man! You will save enough to get them fixed and when you do it will be the best moment trust me!

Also about being overweight, I was a little tiny bit overweight at times during my teenage years and during covid I put on weight too but get a gym membership if you don't have one yet man, the moment I lost weight and was happy with my weight and I literally got so much weight off my back (pun intended:kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:) about my insecurities and it made me more confident and happy and kind of cleared the path for me to go after my other insecurities, it's what I say man, attack them one by one, start with your weight, when we have many insecurities on our mind it's hard and depressing, but the less you have the happier and stronger you will feel, trust me! That's one thing I'm veeeeery thankful to already know at the age of 21. Sorry for the huge post but it made me sad reading ur post and specially when I knew I had some (hopefully) great advice for you because in the insecurity stage I've been there and my "technique" to overcome them really worked (and is still working), I'm not exactly how I wanna be yet but I am 100% sure I will be and so will you. Dm me anytime you need to talk:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Fighting your insecurities (not just accepting them but changing them as much as you can) will improve your aura and confidence and I'm sure that will attract more friends to you and a partner even tho u mentioned ur not looking for a partner!

And again thank you for ur advice in the s** life world, I'm definitely behind you and most users on that:emma: but I'm really open to listening to their advice and will definitely put it into practice!

On 8/15/2021 at 10:16 PM, Sea flower said:

Hi, do not worry about your age, when the time arrives, it will be the right time. I have heard from friends that sometimes guys who are in a similar situation go on dating apps and want to match with guys but they write in their profile "Looking for friends", just in case. I don't know if this would work.

Ohhh thanks for the advice, specially on the dating apps!

On 8/16/2021 at 6:56 AM, The One and Only said:

this is the secret. u ask universe for what u want and then u dont think, worry about it at all :emma: and magic happens

Yeah I've read this, but I've got a question in case you can help with it... what if you, by any chance:emma: want to be an actor and make it into the entertainment biz... you kinda have to think, talk and work on it all the time and work haaaaaard, is that like an exception to the manifesting rule since it's a highly competitive field which there isn't really a mould and course to get there? Thank you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

4 minutes ago, ROL said:

Hey I think you're beating yourself waaaay too hard! Almost everyone has multiple insecurities about their body or looks (even Britney!), I suffered from a lot of low self esteem deep inside for a few years but that's the one thing I've happily really overcome, so if you allow I'd love to give you some advice like you gave me some great advice about s** life.

What really helped me with my insecurities was "attacking" them one by one. You mentioned your hair thinning, there are so many hair growth gummies and tablets, my older brother's hair was thinning too and he started taking some hair growth gummies and using some hemp oil sometimes and it worked WONDERS (I saw it with my own two eyes!) and that made him so much happier, why don't you get some gummies (I can give you some suggestions) and that's one insecurity down? I'm tired of seeing ppl sad when a lot of times simple gummies can either solve the issue 100% or at least help a lot, taking those for a few months literally cured my brother's depression:kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:C'mon this is what we're on a forum where we can create threads, I'm sure there's lots of advice other users can give you about insecurities and they can really help, some might solve the issue entirely, some might not be miracles but still help! Also about your stress causing hair loss, have you tried meditating? I have started a few months ago (slowly, at first 5 minutes a day and not a little longer sometimes) and it helps a lot! Do it to music that you like, but my trick is listening to the instrumental so I don't get distracted. Also ask urself if your job is putting too much pressure on you, although it wasn't affecting my hair (thank god) I was very stressed at my last job to the point I couldn't sleep, I just quit it on the spot after some time, maybe look into another job and distance yourself from toxic people stressing you out?

You also mentioned eye asymmetry, okay, how much is a surgery? I saw here in the UK it's between £2,000 to £6,000 ($2,700 to $8,200) so yeah you may not be rich, but why don't you try saving some money aside every month to get that surgery, it can take you a year or two or how many ever but I GUARANTEE you the leading up to your surgery would be your most exciting year/years yet knowing you're getting closer each and each month to it. My teeth are well aligned but I still wanna get braces and make them perfect and I'm saving and it's so exciting knowing within a year I'll have saved enough for them and have my perfect teeth!! Speaking of teeth, you mentioned your front teeth, do the same as I said for the surgery man! You will save enough to get them fixed and when you do it will be the best moment trust me!

Also about being overweight, I was a little tiny bit overweight at times during my teenage years and during covid I put on weight too but get a gym membership if you don't have one yet man, the moment I lost weight and was happy with my weight and I literally got so much weight off my back (pun intended:kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:) about my insecurities and it made me more confident and happy and kind of cleared the path for me to go after my other insecurities, it's what I say man, attack them one by one, start with your weight, when we have many insecurities on our mind it's hard and depressing, but the less you have the happier and stronger you will feel, trust me! That's one thing I'm veeeeery thankful to already know at the age of 21. Sorry for the huge post but it made me sad reading ur post and specially when I knew I had some (hopefully) great advice for you because in the insecurity stage I've been there and my "technique" to overcome them really worked (and is still working), I'm not exactly how I wanna be yet but I am 100% sure I will be and so will you. Dm me anytime you need to talk:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Fighting your insecurities (not just accepting them but changing them as much as you can) will improve your aura and confidence and I'm sure that will attract more friends to you and a partner even tho u mentioned ur not looking for a partner!

And again thank you for ur advice in the s** life world, I'm definitely behind you and most users on that:emma: but I'm really open to listening to their advice and will definitely put it into practice!

Ohhh thanks for the advice, specially on the dating apps!

Yeah I've read this, but I've got a question in case you can help with it... what if you, by any chance:emma: want to be an actor and make it into the entertainment biz... you kinda have to think, talk and work on it all the time and work haaaaaard, is that like an exception to the manifesting rule since it's a highly competitive field which there isn't really a mould and course to get there? Thank you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

no gummies will help because its due to a medication im taking

surgiers and stuff- cant afford cuz i dont have a job and i havent been able to find one for months now

we can chat in dms if u want to

well, I'm 28 and virgin too :jamie_lynn_grape: but people don't believe me anyways, so it's like, "ok :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: "

and I do so much stuff by myself, that I really don't see myself like a virgin, in the sense of a pure, innocent soul, but I guess you can call me that if you want :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

So, I don't have any advice for you, other than just go for it. As I said on another thread, you won't be happy unless you liberate yourself from all the chains and just start living your life. I could tell you, screw them if they "out you" but only you can determine how much will that affect you. Only you can make the decision to stop caring about it, and it's not just for the fact of being out, but for the fact of daring to tell whoever you're interested in, without the fear of rejection and side "consequences" (outing you) because otherwise you'll never know if someone was interested in you or not :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Life's too short to worry about those things, but at the same time you're still young to feel like you're losing on something. This is not a race against others, everyone matures at their own pace. If you're too desperate to do it, then, go and do it, don't think about it. If you don't feel ready, then it's maybe because you're not, and you need to do more inner exploration, and really figure out what you want. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, ROL said:

The whole point is to not worry about the manifestation. Don't question the Universe's power. When you do that - nothing will change. Just don't worry about it. It's just none of you business to wonder how the Universe works. See? You make a mistake even asking questions like that. Sometimes it's hard to just silence your mind about all of that. I recommend distracting yourself when u notice negative thoughts about all of that coming. Just start to think about something else, watch a movie etc. Wake up everyday, ask the Universe about what u want. And move on. All day without thinking about all of that. It can be extremely hard, not gonna lie but after few months of daily meditation you'll get way better at silencing thoughts u don't want (meditation is an another topic, ask questions if you want). 

You don't have to work hard when it comes to manifesting. Opposite of it. Successful manifestation will just give you opportunities and changes. It all has to make sense so it can take some time for the Universe to make it all make sense. Don't expect it taking one day. It takes time but don't worry about that. The world will ALWAYS find the way but it's not your role here to worry about ''Omg, how will it happen? It doesn't make sense''. There's always a way. 

I know this topic can be confusing as hell even if the process of manifesting is extremely simple and easy. If you have any question, feel free to DM me here, I have a big experience with manifesting and I know how it feels to struggle with it but I'm an living example that it's possible to overcome it and manifest fast :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
On 8/16/2021 at 8:23 PM, Skiier93x said:

Worth paying the $10/month to pay for Tinder - then you can set it so that only people you swipe right on will see your profile. It's a great way to screen out who even sees that you're on tinder. 

Now hold on now... that's a nice lil' detail I wasn't aware of:emma: Thank you:emma:

22 hours ago, do the thing said:

where to start with :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: well, a little introduction first: I'm bis3xual too, and I'm 20. y7poqcrexjb21.jpg

to start with, you have some anxiety issues with yourself. you're too scared to come out, it's fine. I'm closeted too, and I'm 20. the reason why I'm closeted is only my family. I live in France and I'm half-Arab, and well, the most liberal Arabs are more homophobic than the most conservative French guy :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

why are you still closeted? isn't the UK one of the most acceptant places in the world? well, after all, it all depends on your social environment. it's perfectly fine to be closeted. who cares if some people outside of your family think that you may be gay though? if your family asks, just say "no", and you've dated girls. and "I secretly like Britney" shows that you care wayyyyy too much about others opinions. look, I'm in a conservative environment and I have a conservative family. but for sure, idgaf about having some "feminine" tastes and all (I grew up with 4 sisters, one who's 18 and three who are 16). actually, the less you care about it, the most people won't care about it haha. they're kinda intrigued most of the time. I'd add that you live in the UK and not in Afghanistan. btw I've rarely seen anything more liberal than universities in the UK (visited some). so if you're 21 other peoples doubting something shouldn't be a problem. 

btw, something about your post is kinda weird to me: why are you still talking about HS at... 21? In France, ain't nobody is talking about it like 3 months after lol. and "popularity" isn't really a thing either over here, mainly because we don't have "school official X team" or big events etc. (even though France is high on most sports list, paradoxical isn't it?). so yeah you have some groups of different people but no group is "more popular" than the other. just curious about it! but yeah, we don't have any "HS identity" so we don't give a f anymore about it. and there's little to no homophobia in HS. 

being a virgin at 21 is fine. I had my first time at 19, so one year ago, with a girl that I liked (I appreciated the s3x, but wasn't in love with her... even though I tried). don't push yourself. wait and find the right person. 

about hitting at other guys: even though I'm closeted, I mess around with boys and girls. at parties I kiss boys and girls. if someone tells me "are you gay" I troll and leave ambiguous responses. no big deal. 

so my advice:

- stop caring about people you don't know. they can't out you to your family unless they have pics of you kissing another dude.

- HS is over, at 21 most people have forgotten about you except your friends, some don't know you anymore, so why caring about... your HS reputation? it's as ridiculous as saying "I was the smart guy in middle school, so I don't want to start a career in sports..." 

- try to be open about it to your closest friends, the ones you really trust. it'd help you a lot! if you really can't (which I can understand, when I traveled in the Arab world, I realized that in some environments it was simply impossible). in the UK you should be able to find some trustworthy friends that won't out you.

- you're introvert, and it's fine. you prefer hanging out with a small group of persons. more than half of people are like you. 

- you want to date a guy. well, sorry, but you have to drop hints. if you ain't comfortable doing so, wait for any hint and drop some too. it depends on your personality though. people have blamed me for "messing around" with anyone, when it's just how I am lol (the more I flirt with you, the more I make jokes about you). if you're more calm, then try some questions "what do you think about my looks?" "what's your kind of partner" and see if they describe you. you can use apps too, there are some "discreet" guys over there. 

sorry for this long-*** post, but I know how difficult it can be to accept and explore your s3xuality, especially when closeted. I'd be nice if you give some extra information (in which kind of environment do you live? are you studying or working? etc.) because it's hard to give a proper answer without it!

I'm "half-closeted", and I think that it's the best option: you're out to your close friends, and not to your family. if some people suspect something, I don't give a ****, they won't pay my bills lol

one last thing: when I was dating my first gf and didn't feel any romantic connection with her, I thought that I was gay. but when we had s3x, I was like "yeah, I'm definitely bi". so go and check if you're really bi, straight, or actually gay (some take time to realize it, and it may be the case in your case). 

be more confident, and you'll be happier and less miserable!

Hey I left you for last cause I enjoyed your post the most and I was actually gonna quote you already on another thread about your mountains adventure when you lost your v card, once I was done responding to everyone on this thread but I guess you beat me to it :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: and I can tell we'll rly get along probably cause you're the only one on the thread thats my age kinda so probably gets me easier.

Thanks for the advice, I like your very open mind. Well abt me being closeted it's mostly a me issue, I couldn't imagine my fam or even friends knowing that I don't only like girls... I guess it's one of them things that I gotta overcome even tho it's not a priority for me tbh.

About ur HS school question, HS finishes when we're around 16 here (not sure if it's the same in France) and yeah while that was 5 years ago I had several boys and girls trying to hit on me and if I wasn't soooo closeted to the point on not even wanting the guy to know I'm bi (lol) I could've reeeeally had some fun and be past that stage now, I guess just messing around with guys and girls at parties like you would have been great but tbh after I experimented with some girls I deep down wanted to try a guy but at the same time like I said I was wayyyy too scared of anyone knowing. And yeah well here we had a few guys (and girls) who were popular and everyone was after them, two of the popular hot (closeted) guys I remember hitting on me and I kinda regret just being aggressive and shutting it down then and there. And well after that I only went to college for a year and started working soon after in a nice position that wasn't even open for people my age (17, a few years ago) but my job made an exception, and since then I've been working at really nice jobs which pay really well and usually everyone else there is like 8-10 older than me although there are a few around my age so there isn't a lot of room for flirtation and alledat at work. Recently I left my job cause it was becoming very stressful for me but I saved so much money from it that I'm not working again yet. I have a lot of things I wanna accomplish and these jobs at the end of the day only push us back if we have other dreams, so I'm trying to pursue what I really want and since I got a lotta money saved I'm good for a good while:yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

I lov3d your advice tho:yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy: and I will try to drop hints and let myself go a little more, maybe it's not sooooo bad if a few (very few lol) people around me get it. And yeah I'm like you, I'm the one to start cracking jokes too there more comfortable I'm with someone and mess with them, I'm tired of shooting myself in the foot and throwing so many opportunities from guys and girls who were dropping clear hints all for my insecurity:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

But heck you sound like you're fun at parties (literally):jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

y7poqcrexjb21.jpg

On 8/18/2021 at 7:36 PM, FreeBritBrit said:

no gummies will help because its due to a medication im taking

surgiers and stuff- cant afford cuz i dont have a job and i havent been able to find one for months now

we can chat in dms if u want to

Ugh sorry to hear that though I'm not giving up yet on fixing those issues. Yeah I'll dm you:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

On 8/18/2021 at 8:04 PM, The One and Only said:

The whole point is to not worry about the manifestation. Don't question the Universe's power. When you do that - nothing will change. Just don't worry about it. It's just none of you business to wonder how the Universe works. See? You make a mistake even asking questions like that. Sometimes it's hard to just silence your mind about all of that. I recommend distracting yourself when u notice negative thoughts about all of that coming. Just start to think about something else, watch a movie etc. Wake up everyday, ask the Universe about what u want. And move on. All day without thinking about all of that. It can be extremely hard, not gonna lie but after few months of daily meditation you'll get way better at silencing thoughts u don't want (meditation is an another topic, ask questions if you want). 

You don't have to work hard when it comes to manifesting. Opposite of it. Successful manifestation will just give you opportunities and changes. It all has to make sense so it can take some time for the Universe to make it all make sense. Don't expect it taking one day. It takes time but don't worry about that. The world will ALWAYS find the way but it's not your role here to worry about ''Omg, how will it happen? It doesn't make sense''. There's always a way. 

I know this topic can be confusing as hell even if the process of manifesting is extremely simple and easy. If you have any question, feel free to DM me here, I have a big experience with manifesting and I know how it feels to struggle with it but I'm an living example that it's possible to overcome it and manifest fast :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Oh I get you, you're def right! I worry too much sometimes about stuff when there's probably no need, I'll work on my dreams and do what I need to do :emma: but then also try not to over-worry when there's no need, like switch off in a way when I'm not working towards it.

Also thanks for mentioning the mediation topic too, funnily enough a few months ago I finally started looking into both manifestation and meditation and my life changed SO much and my mindset too! Made me more positive and focused too, it helped me in so many ways that you probably already know since you sound so informed on it but yeah! Right now I'm still learning on both those topics and taking steps here and there and learning new things tbh.

I do have a silly question on both the meditation and manifestation topics, so yeah when you meditate are you supposed to not think bout anything or is it okay if your mind just starts thinking about random things, do you think about a specific thing or doesn't it really matter? Would love to hear your perspective on that! And on the manifestation side, I heard once that writing your manifestation in black or red can be bad, I also read once that red can actually be good as it gives it a sense of urgency and speeds things up, in your opinion does it make any difference bestie?

This took an interesting turn:emma: ***uality, meditation and manifestation (bonus: low self esteem) advice being given out all in one thread:emma: but fr thank you:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
On 8/18/2021 at 7:53 PM, PokemonSpears said:

well, I'm 28 and virgin too :jamie_lynn_grape: but people don't believe me anyways, so it's like, "ok :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: "

and I do so much stuff by myself, that I really don't see myself like a virgin, in the sense of a pure, innocent soul, but I guess you can call me that if you want :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

So, I don't have any advice for you, other than just go for it. As I said on another thread, you won't be happy unless you liberate yourself from all the chains and just start living your life. I could tell you, screw them if they "out you" but only you can determine how much will that affect you. Only you can make the decision to stop caring about it, and it's not just for the fact of being out, but for the fact of daring to tell whoever you're interested in, without the fear of rejection and side "consequences" (outing you) because otherwise you'll never know if someone was interested in you or not :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Life's too short to worry about those things, but at the same time you're still young to feel like you're losing on something. This is not a race against others, everyone matures at their own pace. If you're too desperate to do it, then, go and do it, don't think about it. If you don't feel ready, then it's maybe because you're not, and you need to do more inner exploration, and really figure out what you want. 

Thank you:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: this hit me kinda hard ngl cause its very good advice:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ROL said:

I do have a silly question on both the meditation and manifestation topics, so yeah when you meditate are you supposed to not think bout anything or is it okay if your mind just starts thinking about random things, do you think about a specific thing or doesn't it really matter? Would love to hear your perspective on that! And on the manifestation side, I heard once that writing your manifestation in black or red can be bad, I also read once that red can actually be good as it gives it a sense of urgency and speeds things up, in your opinion does it make any difference bestie?

It's 100% normal for your mind to think about something else during meditation. Meditation isn't really about ''not thinking''. The whole point of meditation is to NOTICE that you are somewhere else with your thoughts instead of focusing, feeling your breath in and out (or whatever you want to focus on). After noticing you are thinking about something else, you bring attention back on your breath. And guess what. After that your mind will again start to think about random things. And you should again notice that and take your attention back on your breath in and out. The whole meditation is about that. People often get mad cause it's hard for them to keep that attention on breath. But the whole point of it is to notice random thoughts and move on from them. Over and over. Meditation is all about that. And you will get better with ''controlling'' your mind. In my experience, I was thinking about the most random things ever during meditation (I still do even if I'm very experienced in it, it's normal) but I brought back focus on my breath million times after noticing it. That's the point. 

I've never heard about this red and black thing, I personally like to just ask the Universe out loud about what I want instead of writing it :emma: Just letting it all go to the world w/ my voice :emma: But whatever you believe is true and whatever will calm you like ''Okay, I trust the Universe with this one, I asked it about what I want very clearly'' etc. is definitely good to you. Just do whatever feels good to you and whatever gives you peace that ''you did it right''. In my opinion it doesn't matter at all how you are asking, the point is to not worry about it. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, The One and Only said:

It's 100% normal for your mind to think about something else during meditation. Meditation isn't really about ''not thinking''. The whole point of meditation is to NOTICE that you are somewhere else with your thoughts instead of focusing, feeling your breath in and out (or whatever you want to focus on). After noticing you are thinking about something else, you bring attention back on your breath. And guess what. After that your mind will again start to think about random things. And you should again notice that and take your attention back on your breath in and out. The whole meditation is about that. People often get mad cause it's hard for them to keep that attention on breath. But the whole point of it is to notice random thoughts and move on from them. Over and over. Meditation is all about that. And you will get better with ''controlling'' your mind. In my experience, I was thinking about the most random things ever during meditation (I still do even if I'm very experienced in it, it's normal) but I brought back focus on my breath million times after noticing it. That's the point. 

I've never heard about this red and black thing, I personally like to just ask the Universe out loud about what I want instead of writing it :emma: Just letting it all go to the world w/ my voice :emma: But whatever you believe is true and whatever will calm you like ''Okay, I trust the Universe with this one, I asked it about what I want very clearly'' etc. is definitely good to you. Just do whatever feels good to you and whatever gives you peace that ''you did it right''. In my opinion it doesn't matter at all how you are asking, the point is to not worry about it. 

Thank you, I'll remember your advice when I meditate later:emma: I really do over-worry sometimes for no reason lol.

And yeah I guess you're right when it comes to the manifestation too, as long as it feels right to me it will be fine. I do both when manifesting, say it out loud and write it down but I'm gonna keep writing only in blue just in case:emma:

On 8/18/2021 at 3:53 PM, PokemonSpears said:

omg you are my future. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

also I think it would be easier if i was straight like you or bi like the op. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

I think I would feel more comfortable ******* a girl :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

very happy to see all of the positive advice on here!  I'm also bi***ual and the most frustrating thing about it is that no one believes it's real.  there's no way to explain to people who aren't themselves.  they just assume you're totally in the closet or you're homophobic yourself.  it's funny how sometimes the people who are supposed to be the most accepting... aren't.  The biggest thing you can do for yourself in my opinion, like some other members have said, is try to not think about it or obsess over it.  I know loneliness is hard.  It's the first lyric in the chorus of BOMT!!  but honestly, it's not worth putting yourself through stress and anxiety and worry of STIs and/or heartbreak of allowing yourself to get close to someone who doesn't end up truly caring about you.  it's more important to protect your heart, and even if you're 30 or 40 by the time you finally find your TRULY special someone, it will happen very naturally and won't feel forced at all on either of your ends.  

When the time is right, you will be so excited and you won't feel like you're doing it for anyone but yourself and your partner, whoever it ends up being.  Don't let people pressure you either.  You will probably come into situations soon if you haven't already where unstable or disrespectful people are going to put the idea in your head that "s** is just s**, what's the big deal?"  If I had a doallar... lol.  It's so not true.

We live in a society that is normalizing over***ualization.  As soon as people turn a legal age they're getting an onlyfans and filming themselves having promiscuous s**, and younger and younger people are being exposed to that stuff and thinking it's what they're supposed to be doing. 

You are so young.  Get your health right, make sure you're eating well and not abusing substances.  Become a strong individual who is happy spending every day with just yourself, and trust me, people will be DRAWN to you.  

Going to give you some advice I have some trouble taking myself right now: put your phone down, put on a cartoon from your childhood that makes you happy, and start painting or crafting or building furniture... find a hobby that you LOVE that will take up your time and that will allow you to create things that you can share with people.  And the right people will come.

:)

46 minutes ago, One More Time said:

omg you are my future. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

also I think it would be easier if i was straight like you or bi like the op. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

I think I would feel more comfortable ******* a girl :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

at least you don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancies :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I don't know what's your situation, all I can say is do what you feel like doing. Don't go by what others say, this is not a race or a competition, there's no right age to do things, or to be too old for that. If you're ready now, and wanna do it, go for it, if you're not, then don't worry and wait until you're completely sure. Also don't be afraid or ashamed of who you are.

I was reading a reddit poll the other day and they asked about the age when they started having some sort of "encounter", and there was a lot of people voting "14 or under" and I was like :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised::blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: but I guess it's just a cultural thing, or I don't know, again, everyone is different. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block