Sean and Jayden are so grown up

To the people thinking they are all Kevin’s kids, they’re not. He has 6 kids. 5 of them are pictured here. 

His two eldest kids with Shar Jackson are standing next to Preston. His daughter is standing behind him. He has another daughter with his current wife but she’s not pictured in this photograph. 

This pic kinda makes me sad. From all the things they have robbed Britney off over the years just so she could be their cash cow, I'm sure this right here hurt her the most, the fact she couldn't be a full time mum to her two boys. Before even meeting Kevin all she dreamed about was being a young mum, and they ripped that away from her too. As much as her kids identify Britney as their mum, they were not raised by her (except on weekends), and that part must kill her the most. Hopefully she gets her happy ending she deserves. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

yes. a part of me wonders if it was better that they grew up with kevin considering the horrible and toxic environment with britney's family - imagine britney's dad humiliating her in front of her sons... thats not a healthy environment for them to grow up... around that insane toxic crazy psycho jamie and the rest of the spears.

Except that Kevin was one of the key players to help use her children as pawns. So thereby he helped create the horrible and toxic environment around Britney. Without his help, team Con would have no leverage on her and Brit would have been able to cut ties with her family and get rid of the toxic environment.

Moreover, Kevin even was trading extra time for Britney with her kids in exchange for more money (a bonus of 5000$ a week while the boys join their mom on her tour):

E4l2zgCXEAIQg7C?format=jpg&name=4096x409

So no respect for this sorry excuse of a man.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
On 8/14/2021 at 8:14 PM, LLuvia said:

This is not very mature, as Kevin has used domestic violence (vicarious violence) with Britney and has allowed this and has been part of the plan.

Lol but the kids aren’t being thrown into fame and hounded like the spears would have done to them. You’re not very mature 

1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

Lol but the kids aren’t being thrown into fame and hounded like the spears would have done to them. You’re not very mature 

So you prefer that they use some children against their mother, that those children be a bargaining chip, that those children are to hurt their mother? That is what Kevin Federline and Britney's family have done ... the excuse of fame is great nonsense because there are children with famous mothers and fathers who live their life in privacy, healthy and safe.

I remember you, Kevin called the photographers, Britney's family called the photographers.

3 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

So you prefer that they use some children against their mother, that those children be a bargaining chip, that those children are to hurt their mother? That is what Kevin Federline and Britney's family have done ... the excuse of fame is great nonsense because there are children with famous mothers and fathers who live their life in privacy, healthy and safe.

I remember you, Kevin called the photographers, Britney's family called the photographers.

Since she is famous we are going to excuse the fame to use domestic violence and vicarious violence (that's what Kevin, his lawyer and Britney's family and team would think).

13 hours ago, LLuvia said:

I think you’re really upset about something we don’t completely know about.

kevin did use her for fame 13 YEARS AGO.

but the kids are out of the limelight and seem really decent and that’s not come from Jamie who they have a restraining order against.

deapite it all kevin hasn’t used them for fame since Britney lost custody and you should be glad he could have done so much more to ruin her and he hasn’t. He cares about those kids.

Britneys dad was domestic violent towards them not Kevin. Sit down you shouldn’t be so involved in parenthood you know nothing about and it’s not your family.

there is no reason to worry about those kids in Kevin’s care.

• Like 1

Let teens be teens. Can’t think of a single person I used to know as a teenager who didn’t live out their youth to the fullest. You know, like teenagers are supposed to. And if they make mistakes along the way (they will), good for them. That’s how you learn **** for later in life.