Sean and Jayden are so grown up

4 hours ago, LLuvia said:

It is very hard and sad ... that's why my post but of course they have grown up with Kevin who is a **** addict. I feel very sorry for Britney because she under no circumstances wanted to see her children like this and for those children.

i havne't seen this video but honestly, their teens. WE all smoked w**d and did dumb crap and teens. let's leave them alone please

• Like 7

imagine Britney Spears being your mom tho’ omg I just would die - how would that even work?

I wonder what they really think about her career and how they feel about her fame.

Like are they proud when they see her mom’s videos or hear her music in random places?

Like if they’re at a party… do they jam to work *****? lol

or like do go to a Halloween party and some people are dressed like their mom - I wonder how that feels in general.

13 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

imagine Britney Spears being your mom tho’ omg I just would die - how would that even work?

I wonder what they really think about her career and how they feel about her fame.

Like are they proud when they see her mom’s videos or hear her music in random places?

Like if they’re at a party… do they jam to work *****? lol

or like do go to a Halloween party and some people are dressed like their mom - I wonder how that feels in general.

I bet most parties they goto there isn't any britney costumes, it's all billies and arianas

• Like 1
Just now, OceanLabyrinth said:

Nipples? Whaaa?

HugeBothEyas-max-1mb.gif

Yes look at the picture

and no, i am not a pervert , i was always intrigued why britney has dark brown nipples and now i know... its because lynnes is half latina half black half british

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

Yes look at the picture

and no, i am not a pervert , i was always intrigued why britney has dark brown nipples and now i know... its because lynnes is half latina half black half british

Peculiar convo, but hey. Were her nipples brown prior to 2005? I ask, though not wholly that interested, LOL, because when women give birth, apparently white women's nipples go from pink to brown. I imagine all post-pregnant women's (of any colour/ethnicity) go darker. Unusual, enlightening fact of the day. It's great moment to be alive right now to learn such things! (I'm not being sarcastic at you, Lou. I can just be like that in general.) 

38 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I'm white and white guys can have brown nipples. And why are you checking out his nipples and decided to make a post about it?

Britney Spears What GIF

get outta here, i am not a pervert. They are literally in the center of the picture....

go somewhere else with your nasty mind.  I just thought he got them from brit

• Haha 2