Sean and Jayden are so grown up

19 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I want to mention that in spite of all the insanity Britney, Shar, and Kevin raised some great kids. I have heard nothing but kind things and how mature they are. 💕

This is not very mature, as Kevin has used domestic violence (vicarious violence) with Britney and has allowed this and has been part of the plan.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

********* is pretty much legal in the US now so i don’t think it’s a big deal. Teens experiment and smoke w**d, esp when they have parents like kfed where it’s a normal part of his day . I just don’t think these boys realize how famous their mother is and how every thing they do is going to be public.

LoL even Britney said she low-key didn't mind the contact high after a while. Britney smoked pot when she was a teenager and early years in her career. Especially with Kevin. Remember Chaotic? Britney eating french fries and chicken strips all stoned 😂😂😂

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

yes. a part of me wonders if it was better that they grew up with kevin considering the horrible and toxic environment with britney's family - imagine britney's dad humiliating her in front of her sons... thats not a healthy environment for them to grow up... around that insane toxic crazy psycho jamie and the rest of the spears.

They did amazing for the cards that were dealt. And even now. I can not imagine the stress the entire family deals with. Yet they are always smiling and making memories. People have always attacked them and over criticized every move, especially Britneys. But she was always at games. They all seemed to get along. Like half of America cant do that. So yeah. I don’t know the details but I just wanted to point that out 💚

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

yes. a part of me wonders if it was better that they grew up with kevin considering the horrible and toxic environment with britney's family - imagine britney's dad humiliating her in front of her sons... thats not a healthy environment for them to grow up... around that insane toxic crazy psycho jamie and the rest of the spears.

It's a hard pill to swallow, but I think you're right. Kevin is a trash person, but he seems to be a decent father and I can't fault him with that. Of course there was more he could have done to help Britney, but I also think she appreciates the fact that her kids are safe and out of the spotlight. I think Kevin is the least of Britney's worries. I'm sure she has more heat for his lawyer than for him.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

Yeah, Kevin should get more appreciation if you ask me. I think, thanks too Kevin, they had a healthier environment to grow up with.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ewwww imagine praising Kevin. Considering him using kids as paws and never trying to help Britney due to money,and considering he is part of a reason she is in this mess.

Considering that he could have helped getting James removed in 2020 if onmy he pressed charges instead of taking that paycheck.

This stan base never fails to amaze me.

Secretly I'm Jamie lynn :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:...Are you ready?

• Haha 1