Sean and Jayden are so grown up

I think Kevin's kids are the two girls behind him (current wife's), the two kids in between Sean and the woman in back (Shar Jackson's), and Sean and JJ of course. This man needed to be sterilized :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill: 

Wild how he gets to have these nice family gatherings and Britney... is at Michael's. 

16 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Not them being taller than Kevin and Britney! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I'm wondering where the height came in! Britney and Kevin are both average height. Is Bryan tall? Can't tell how tall Jamie is. At 15/16 it's crazy they aren't aren't finished growing.

• Like 4

There is a photo going around of SP high as a kite on the toilet that he posted on his public Snapchat.  It’s that kfed exposure i guess.  My heart still breaks that Britney didn’t get to be the mother she wanted to be to them. 

and no i will not share or post it so please don’t message me. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
36 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

There is a photo going around of SP high as a kite on the toilet that he posted on his public Snapchat.  It’s that kfed exposure i guess.  My heart still breaks that Britney didn’t get to be the mother she wanted to be to them. 

and no i will not share or post it so please don’t message me. 

It is very hard and sad ... that's why my post but of course they have grown up with Kevin who is a drug addict. I feel very sorry for Britney because she under no circumstances wanted to see her children like this and for those children.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

It is very hard and sad ... that's why my post but of course they have grown up with Kevin who is a drug addict. I feel very sorry for Britney because she under no circumstances wanted to see her children like this and for those children.

********* is pretty much legal in the US now so i don’t think it’s a big deal. Teens experiment and smoke w**d, esp when they have parents like kfed where it’s a normal part of his day . I just don’t think these boys realize how famous their mother is and how every thing they do is going to be public.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

********* is pretty much legal in the US now so i don’t think it’s a big deal. Teens experiment and smoke w**d, esp when they have parents like kfed where it’s a normal part of his day . I just don’t think these boys realize how famous their mother is and how every thing they do is going to be public.

It is normal if you have a father like Kevin Federline that is the problem, his mother has been judged as an unfit mother and his father is a drug addict who allows his children to do the same as him because that is normalized. Teens experiment but with caution ... they are privileged children who should take advantage of that and be away from those environments and have other concerns.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I want to mention that in spite of all the insanity Britney, Shar, and Kevin raised some great kids. I have heard nothing but kind things and how mature they are. 💕

yes. a part of me wonders if it was better that they grew up with kevin considering the horrible and toxic environment with britney's family - imagine britney's dad humiliating her in front of her sons... thats not a healthy environment for them to grow up... around that insane toxic crazy psycho jamie and the rest of the spears.

• Love 1
  • Like 2