Nicki Minaj and husband sued by attempted r*** victim

Nicki Minaj and her husband, Kenneth Petty, are being sued by the woman he was convicted of trying to r*** in 1995, who claims she's being harassed ... especially after declining Nicki's offers to change her story.

The woman, Jennifer Hough, was the victim in Petty's 1995 conviction for first-degree attempted r*** -- the reason he has to register as a s** offender. You'll recall, he was charged with not registering and recently took a plea deal.

Hough claims in new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Nicki and Kenneth have directly and indirectly harassed her and threatened her to not speak about the incident, and she says they've inflicted emotional distress upon her as a result.

According to the docs ... Hough says this started after Petty and Minaj began dating in late 2018, with Minaj allegedly making comments about how Petty was "wrongfully accused" and claiming Hough had recanted her story back then ... something she denies.

Then, in March 2020 after Petty was arrested for failing to register as a s** offender ... Hough claims Minaj called her and offered to fly her and her family to L.A. in exchange for recanting her r*** claims against Petty and helping him out.

Hough says she declined and within days, she and her family "suffered an onslaught of harassing calls and unsolicited visits." Shortly after, she claims Nicki had people reach out to Hough's brother and offer a $500k payment in exchange for a statement recanting her r*** allegations against Petty.

According to the docs ... Hough says this was followed by Nicki sending lawyers to her home to try to pressure her into recanting her story, and she began to panic and feel unsafe because she was being harassed at home.

After one more alleged cash bribe offer of $20k and another alleged threat to her safety, Hough says she moved from her home in August 2020 ... and continues to live in fear.

She's suing Nicki and Kenneth for intentional infliction of emotional distress, harassment and witness intimidation ... as well as suing Petty for ***ual assault related to the 1995 conviction.

We've reached out to Minaj's rep ... no word back so far.

f5e73127b12f413b96d5a02884207af7_md.png

All press have confirmed it, but TMZ broke the news first! Article Link

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Wait, Nicki tried to pressure the victim into changing their story? Isn't witness tampering a felony or something? This should go beyond just a lawsuit and should be investigated by law enforcement.

Well, I think it will be if the allegations are true Nicki will have to serve jail time this is scary AF! If nicki has supported a r*** victim then it's just beyond sad and disgraceful. 

• Like 1

All of a sudden we believe TMZ?! I don’t know what’s behind the scenes but I don’t believe this nonsense. Years ago, the story on how Nicki paid for her brother’s bailing got debunked and everything proved to be a major clownery. 

ALSO

When TMZ reported fake news on Britney, we were quick to put the blame on Larry Rudolf and how he is paying them to write fake stories about Britney. BUT all of a sudden this is RIGHT to believe because it’s about Nicki Minaj. Shame on you, whoever wrote this post and no, we don’t share news like on musicians and we are not starting doing this now, only on Nicki. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Style. said:

All of a sudden we believe TMZ?! I don’t know what’s behind the scenes but I don’t believe this nonsense. Years ago, the story on how Nicki paid for her brother’s bailing got debunked and everything proved to be a major clownery. 

ALSO

When TMZ reported fake news on Britney, we were quick to put the blame on Larry Rudolf and how he is paying them to write fake stories about Britney. BUT all of a sudden this is RIGHT to believe because it’s about Nicki Minaj. Shame on you, whoever wrote this post and no, we don’t share news like on musicians and we are not starting doing this now, only on Nicki. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Yep I agree, but the thing is others also reported the same but I'll still be waiting for Nicki to speak till then I won't judge at all. 

I heard about these allegations months ago and it wasn’t from TMZ and I believe the victim and her family was tweeting and begging for Nicki to leave them alone or something . They are actually late reporting on it (… unless there’s been an advancement since then that they’re reporting on)

• Like 2

To be fair ever since she married a childhood friend, I feel Nicki has been getting attacked cos of his past.

I'm not a fan, but @Style. knows what I mean, the men she dated only cared about Nicki, she tried dating fellow rappers and celebs..

But they never wanted to Know onika, the girl outside the limelight..

If she retires I can't say I blame her, from the hip hop industry trying to replace her, to watch her marriage and personal life get judged. 

She is probably at the point of literally saying **** it, I'm out..

I'm a mother, I have everything, the industry doesn't need me, like my family does 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Style. said:

ALSO

TMZ is the weirdest site ever. Like you literally never know if they are telling the truth or not. They have exclusive news or fakes :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block