Celebrities with bad reputation

There's a lot of people that are rating celebrities they met. They obvi can lie etc. but when a celebrity has tons of ''bad reviews'' from different people, insiders etc. it can mean only one thing. So what are celebrities that you often see being considered as ''mean''? 

I definitely remember Ariana having bad reputation in mid 2010s - acting like a diva, being mean to people etc. Now I don't really see people having bad experiences w/ her. It seems that it has changed since the Manchester bombing. 

Beyonce. I heard a lot of stuff that she's mean and she thinks she's a God or something.

Kendall Jenner. She's reportedly mean as hell. Just like Kylie. People have really bad experiences with them. 

Demi Lovato obviously with her dumb ''woke'' comments :emma: 

Justin Bieber. He seemed like a jerk in the past. Idk about now. 

Naomi Campbell... she once hit a maid in a head with a cellphone. Alarming but iconic :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Spoiler

today in black history: the queen of extra part II: BlackPeopleTwitter

Me as a celebrity :emma:

Kim Kardashian. Like whole Kardashian-Jenner family, they reportedly care only about themselves, not in a ''healthy'' way. 

Not gonna mention Britney that had a horrible reputation in 2007 for personal problems that were reportedly affecting her neighbors at that time. She didn't deserve it obviously. She has never done anything problematic. 

Taylor Swift obvi with that whole Kanye thing. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block