But Jamie isn't exactly immediately stepping down and hasn't admitted to being abusive. They made it clear that "once his affairs are in order" he will then step down. Meaning he's going to leave eventually and will drag his feet the entire time. It's not a clean break, it's not over. it's only the beginning of the fight.

We have to trust Rosengart until he gives us a reason not to... and so far he HASN'T.

He can't just immediately terminate the conservatorship, that's not how it works! Especially if they want to try and investigate and eventually bring to the surface the corruption within the conservatorship.

• Love 1

But Jamie isn't exactly immediately stepping down and hasn't admitted to being abusive. They made it clear that "once his affairs are in order" he will then step down. Meaning he's going to leave eventually and will drag his feet the entire time. It's not a clean break, it's not over. it's only the beginning of the fight.

We have to trust Rosengart until he gives us a reason not to... and so far he HASN'T.

He can't just immediately terminate the conservatorship, that's not how it works! Especially if they want to try and investigate and eventually bring to the surface the corruption within the conservatorship.

2 hours ago, femmepop said:

3 is a charm, 2 is not the same :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
9 hours ago, Drunkerella91 said:

I had a talk with a good friend the other day  and he stated just that! Maybe Britney wants that and she is behind all this, we only see what they want us to see bla bla bla....... I said THANK YOU for that convo but I don't need that negative energy around me and left. 

Can u believe some people ACTUALLY  consider this an option? That B planned all this and WANTS that? Mind-boggling to me. Really.....m

E260-F46-C-58-C5-424-C-8-FBA-B18-C342-B6

23 hours ago, MARKUS said:

and Jamie steps down? "O yes im abusive, ill step down"? 

that is the key, he didn't say this. That's the whole reason why he hasn't actually resigned, because that would mean he accepts everything he was accused of by Rosengart on his petition. So Jamie's defense is "I'll step down if the judge asks me to, but I deny everything Rosengart and Britney and Lynne and Jodi are saying about me".

TMZ breaking the news in a way that favor Jamie, is not news. They've always painted him in a good light, as a hero, since the beginning. I don't understand the logic of how that leads you to believe Rosengart was hired by Jamie. They're not giving Rosengart the credit, but to Jamie for being so kind of stepping down.

How did the judge approve the new lawyer? well, because Ingham quit, and she needed a new lawyer anyway, and because everyone were interceding for Britney to have a lawyer after the testimony, even the ACLU was there, and asked Britney if she was sure she had the opportunity to talk to several options and if she was comfortable with him, and she said yes (it's on the transcript). Judge Penny wasn't the one that denied her right to hire counsel, that was Reva Goetz, and no one had let Britney try to hire a new lawyer in the time ever since Judge Penny took over the case, until now. So that's why you feel like they "suddenly" consider her capable of hiring counsel, it's just that, it had never happened under Penny's ruling before.

How did she connect to Rosengart of all lawyers? Well, according to those messages, it was Cade who connected her with him.

So it's valid you have questions, in the end, none of us have the absolute truth, but if you've been following very closely all the events in the past few months, it really isn't that suspicious. If anything, the real question would be why Sam Ingham started moving things since last year, or why did he even allow Britney to speak on court, after years and years of telling her it was best to keep quiet. If Ingham didn't start filing petitions against Jamie last year, or if he didn't tell the judge that Britney wanted to speak, none of this would've happened. And I'm not defending him or giving him credit, but all the opposite, something clearly happened between him and Jamie to suddenly put himself against each other after years and years of abusing together this conservatorship. THAT is what is really suspicious. Maybe Sam felt fear after the freebritney movement exploded and tried to run away as soon as possible, or just to blame everything on Jamie, but obviously at the slowest pace possible to keep checking in the fees for a few more months.

If Team Con had the influences to hire the services of someone as Rosengart, wouldn't it have made more sense to hire him to help them, instead of Britney?