2 hours ago, Damon said:

I'm sure we're not that far away from fans claiming Britney is conspiring against herself to extort her own money from herself and keep herself in the conservatorship.  #InvestigateBritneyJean :kermit_frog_meme_green:

I had a talk with a good friend the other day  and he stated just that! Maybe Britney wants that and she is behind all this, we only see what they want us to see bla bla bla....... I said THANK YOU for that convo but I don't need that negative energy around me and left. 

Can u believe some people ACTUALLY  consider this an option? That B planned all this and WANTS that? Mind-boggling to me. Really.....m

• Love 1

I 100% trust him he’s did more for her in a few weeks than her last lawyer did in 13 years. 

This is just the beginning. He wanted to move the court date up which proves he’s wanting to put a rush on this. As we move towards the September hearing I think lots of information will start to get spilled. He seems like a good one and he’s very reputable.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Yes, 2 songs during 200 shows

Even if it was one. She sings live. Not always, but she does. She can, what's more important.

And tbh, I wonder the vocal capacity of someone on stage all drugged up with medicines... She doex a good job already doing the dance :)

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Although very far - fetched, I think it is valid to ask. I dont see why people mock you, but oh well. Anyways, I dont think its viable that he is team Con. He is exactly what she needed all along, a total stranger who arrived new to the situation and with more to loose than gain if he were corrupt. He has a successful career already, a bunch of cases in his bag and a very recognized set of accomplishments within Hollywood spheres. I dont know what kind if person he is, but its been mentioned a couple of times he is honorable. Who knows about this but what ia certain is that no smart person would risk his trajectory and the opportunity to become mainstream like Kardashian (the father) did back when he was OJ's lawyer. So, no, there is absolutely nothing right now to think he is team Con, to be honest. Quite the opposite. Its enough to see how he has acted compared to Ingham. 

• Love 3