Judge Brenda Penny's son Prentice Penny claims the #FreeBritney movement is driven by white racist fans

Thoughts? Judge Brenda Penny's son, Prentice Penny, generalizes supporters of the #FreeBritney movement as racist white fans (Brenda Penny is the judge ruling on Britney's conservatorship case).

So funny the callousness to dismiss a BLACK WOMAN who Graduated from USC, became a social worker, raised me as a single mom, put herself through law night school to become a lawyer and work her *** off to become a judge only to be discounted by racist white fans. But do you.

pp22.jpg

• Haha 6
37 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

We should all spam Sam Jay and tell him Prentice Penny is sabotaging his career with these twitter attacks. The Free Britney movement is  full steam ahead and Sam Jay will be collateral damage if he stays in business with Prentice Penny

Sam Jay is a girl lol tbh Sam's audience probably doesn't care too much about Britney. I love her show and Britney, of course, but I am probably an outlier.

49 minutes ago, Soso said:

Conflict of interest! @rennen @danny1994 @SlayOut :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

E8sjdwDWEAIEAe6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Oh, thanks for the tag. I feel truly honored. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

I'll admit maybe I was wrong previously. He is going too far now, however, look at what he is replying to and the other abuse he gets from twitter trolls/extreme stans.

Coming for him now is doing what, exactly? Giving him even more attention which he so desperately craves. After all, during the height of the movement he was the one who publicly announced that Brenda was his mother. Prior to that he barely received any likes or retweets on his twitter page. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

All I'm saying is, two wrongs don't make a right and this fanbase, or trolls pretending to be part of the "movement", go to the extreme to the point where it paints us all negatively. 

• Love 1