EXHALE DECIDED ARIANA’S TOP 3 ALBUMS!

What your favorite Ariana album?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What are your Top 3 Ariana albums?

• Yours Truly
    • My Everything
    • Dangerous Woman
    • Sweetener
    • thank u, next
    • Positions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

I know her every album and I'm sorry but all of them are horrible :emma: Only singles are good... sometimes 

Then why are you here in a ranking of her albums? :emma: Go stream My Everything and thank u, next then come back to this thread! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

I love My Everything, pretty fun and still sounds good to me. I like most of songs on it.

Dangerous Woman and thank you, next are also filled with bops. So overall these three are among my fave albums.

Sweetener is also quite good.

These four proved they have replay value to me.

The first one I haven't listened yet. The last one fell out of rotation after few months and I don't really touch it anymore.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Adriannn said:

1. Dangerous Woman - Bop after bop :matches:

2. Thank U, Next - Perfect mix between popriana and r&briana :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

3. My Everything - A little too over the place... but bops are served. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Taste! I happened to select the same albums as you! Ever since Apple Music released Ariana’s albums in Dolby Atmos I’ve revisited My Everything and wow! What an album. Made me remember why I because a fan! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Taste! I happened to select the same albums as you! Ever since Apple Music released Ariana’s albums in Dolby Atmos I’ve revisited My Everything and wow! What an album. Made me remember why I because a fan! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Break Free is the one that started it all for me... and then I remember when she put out Love Me Harder ahead of the album release... :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Wow, flop behavior coming from me for forgetting my poll officially closed yesterday! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

But congratulations are in order!! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Exhale has spoken and through a democratic vote, we have decided that:

1. Dangerous Woman is Exhale’s favorite Arianka album! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:
  2. thank u, next comes in a close second place! :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:
  3. Somehow, the Sweetner stans staged an upset and pushed Sweetner to be Exhale’s 3rd favorite Arianka album! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Thank you (next) to the My Everything stans! Better luck in the midterm elections! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

That’s it Exhale! Condragulations on our new official Ariana trinity. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Wow, flop behavior coming from me for forgetting my poll officially closed yesterday! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

But congratulations are in order!! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Exhale has spoken and through a democratic vote, we have decided that:

1. Dangerous Woman is Exhale’s favorite Arianka album! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:
  2. thank u, next comes in a close second place! :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:
  3. Somehow, the Sweetner stans staged an upset and pushed Sweetner to be Exhale’s 3rd favorite Arianka album! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Thank you (next) to the My Everything stans! Better luck in the midterm elections! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

That’s it Exhale! Condragulations on our new official Ariana trinity. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I'm so proud of this historic moment for exhale and ALL IT"S 13 Ari stans. :emma:

I mean - congratulations  :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: yayyyy!!!

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 Dangerous Woman - Fantastic singles and great album tracks. Max Martin is a gay icon. 

2 My Everything - Great pop bops, and cute ballads/midtempos...  Break Free was my 2014 anthem. 

3 TUN - The singles were truly great and they're what makes me rank it higher than Positions. But I dislike alot of the album tracks. (Ghostin, Make Up, Bad Idea... meh) I still think NASA was robbed. It deserved the single treatment. Imagine was also great.

4 Positions - Title track and POV are the standout tracks. But I actually enjoy some other album tracks. (Off The Table, Obvious, Nasty, Bad Behaviour) 

5 Yours Truly - Cute debut album

5 Sweetener - I only really like the singles (except for TLIC) and Everytime. The rest was very forgettable...

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Midnight said:

I'm so proud of this historic moment for exhale and ALL IT"S 13 Ari stans. :emma:

I mean - congratulations  :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: yayyyy!!!

I’m so proud I could break ground this way in Exhale! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Look out for my subsequent polls! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I love keeping things spicy and making sure the Exhale record is accurate! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block