Which artist do you find to be most annoying?

Beyoncé: She’s arrogant, hypocrite and egocentric. She is always trying to look like everything is perfect, even when it is just a lie, and take advantage from serious things to look conscious and woke, but just in the stage. She says something, but she thinks and acts different.

The way she tried to look like the Obama’s best friend and then how she stayed silent in all the Trump era is embarrassing and proves how she cares about… Nothing else than herself.

Also she used to talk about her talent like a blessing from God that makes her unique, which is embarrassing when you fake the credits of your albums and use pre-recorded vocals. Her tickets are so expensive for a playback show…

I can’t with her, her attitude, her hypocrisy, her overrated music with fake credits of herself and her well paid prestige and inflated good reviews…

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, cillaward said:

Hate to say it, but Lady Gaga.

I think she's insanely talented and I enjoy her music, but she puts up this front that makes it impossible to get to know her as a person. Every single move she makes feels calculated, and I find her so unrelatable. 

That was a lot of the artists that influenced her..

Madonna, Michael Jackson, you name it..

They all created a celebrity version they wanted you to know and love, and a private person that we are never allowed to know but their intimate circles..

Rosie spilled on Madonna when it came to that book, go to her house, there's no S&M dungeon, no whips and chains, but the public wanted to know her fantasies so the Celebrity she is gave them that .

Then Madonna said to James cordon..

If people only knew I was Mary Poppins outside the lime light, my career would be over. 

Gaga did the same thing.  

Gaga is what she wants the world to love, not Stefani. Stefani is private and for her own personal life. 

Gaga is what the world gets. 

taylor swift - i’m sorry, but since her 1989 era i can’t stand her. the whole squad thing gave me high school mean girl vibes. her music is boring and i always feel like she’s trying to act like a really woke person when she’s a privileged rich country girl that only fights for causes that fit her narrative and then drops them. 

beyonce - she thinks she’s above everyone and her pretentiousness annoys me the most. she’s super talented and one of the greatest artists of her generation, but that doesn’t mean she has to act like she’s god’s protégé or smth. also her music is boring to me. i’ve tried to listen to several of her albums, i really tried, but i only like two songs - literally.

justin bieber - he’s cringey af. i watched his documentary and the way he treats his employees makes me sick. one of his producers was like “working with justin is so crazy, one day you’re at your family’s bbq and he calls you and you have to go right back to the studio immediately”. it’s like sir, you have the right to do whatever you want in your free time, justin can wait. and the way he went on about writing his own music when all he did was putting some random post it notes together just sent me:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: and on top of everything i feel like he’s kind of a **** to hailey…

• Love 5
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

look what I found on google, a magazine with both Lynda and Britney on the same cover, plus the Onda Vaselina girls

lynda.png

The shade, not you ignoring Christina like that :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: your Britney forgetting to mention Shakira moment.

Look at Mariana paying tribute to Baby One More Time :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: 

I'm gonna stream Genie In A Bottle for you because somewhere right now I know Xtina must be crying her eyes out :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

7 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

lady gaga reminds me so so much of those wannabe ~artist~ kids from high school... idk how to explain it but she seems kinda fake and superficial

other than her, any male rapper with s**ist, or racist lyrics (looking at you tyler the creator)

Agree..she is super and opportunistic! What ever she says or do..I feel it’s soo fake and she just want attention. 

she lack originality..have no ability to stick to a subject! She just says she is artistic, but nothing about her is artistic ..it’s more of a rip off

• Love 1

i can stand little mix.. and im gonna say it like i feel it:

My hate towards them started when they said that pretty girls was not good enought to be on her album (it is a horrible song tho). They implied that it was not worthy so give it away to Britney

I felt they where so condecending towards Brit and i think they are really unpleseant to look at.. like really off putting

James Corden too.. he has a dark vibe that i just cant stand

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block