Which artist do you find to be most annoying?

Demi lovato. 100% demi. Lovato.

They try to be woke buy continues to fail and proves themself to be hypocrite. Remember the sugar thing? They try to cancel things they don't like but as soon they can take advantage of it, they don't mind it anymore. I remember them posting a picture of a festival saying something shady cause of covid and a few weeks later they performed at a festival.

Definitely one or the biggest hypocrites among artists.

Also her voice is just so annoying, it's like she's yelling into the mic thinking it sounds good but I honestly never felt so sorry for mics before.

Kanye is too gor all the obvious reasons. His meltdown during the elections was and still is troubling. I wonder HOW he still is a free man while Britney's under a conservatorship. Kanye literally said he was about to kill his own loved ones. That's PROBLEMATIC AF.

All the Kardashians/Jenners are annoying af too.

• Love 8

Cardi B. The Barbs were rooting for this toothless bird when Bodak Yellow came out, including myself, but she lost me the moment she attacked Nicki Minaj. She’s a rat, annoying and has NO talent and I honestly can’t stand her. Also, a convicted rap*** - she herself admitting on drugging and abusing men. She’s racist, too, calling black people ROACHESSSS. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

THE ONLY THING ICONIC ABOUT THIS ILLITERATE ******** IS THIS :gunney:

1_Harpers-BAZAAR-ICONS.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, phinyls said:

Taylor Swift :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Nooooo. she's like the best to her fans of all artists! She pays off student loans, buys them houses, pays off debts, ...

She even invites them at her own house for exclusive listening parties!

She's 100% an example of how artists should interact with fans! Not like Madonna by showing up 3 hours late each concert.

I honestly don't get the Taylor hate, she's a sweetheart and she fights for her beliefs which I can only encourage.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

In order:

-Camila Cabello (everything)

-Demi Lovato (personality and music is not it .. although I liked skyscraper, heart attack, Cool for the Summer and SNS. Shouty voice)

-Justin Bieber (personality)

-Ariana Grande (personality and voice - singing and talking)

-Billie Eilish (personality, voice, don’t like really any of her songs because of her voice)

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Nooooo. she's like the best to her fans of all artists! She pays off student loans, buys them houses, pays off debts, ...

She even invites them at her own house for exclusive listening parties!

She's 100% an example of how artists should interact with fans! Not like Madonna by showing up 3 hours late each concert.

I honestly don't get the Taylor hate, she's a sweetheart and she fights for her beliefs which I can only encourage.

To be fair Madonna was in pain and needed a hip replacement :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

45545999-9797019-image-a-18_162648669334

I hate hearing her overly exaggerated wannnabe Sia voice. Shes screechy and whiny. She's not an artist just a one trick pony. She is tone deaf to real life situations and never seems genuine. She's sooo effing extra in live performances. She used to seem funny when she first started in 5H and now she takes herself so serious. She really thinks she's an A-list pop girl but in reality she has flopped way more times than not. Her team still manages to get her flop songs played 24/7 on the radio and to perform at every award show but yet she cant even sell out a tour or sell an album....screams payola. The public dont check for her the way she thinks they do. She seems super entitled and due to her association with Shawn, I no longer enjoy his music. F.uck this problematic rat! 

Ok but you could’ve said what you needed to say without the last part. If I were any other mod you would’ve received warning points for that. Watch it though :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I dislike Beyoncé too, but she’s never once stated that she thinks she is the female Michael. In fact, people constantly make **** up about her and her personality even though she hasn’t done interviews in the last 10 years.

The main reason I dislike her is how aggressive her fans are and how the media overrates her.

As a person, she actually seems very sweet.

That’s cuz Beyoncé thinks she’s better than Michael. Like plz sit down, and you’re not Tina turner either Beyoncé. No one wants to look at you walk out with the camera on ur legs. Grow up.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block