Which artist do you find to be most annoying?

16 minutes ago, Invitation said:

JAMIE LYNN SPEARS :jamie_lynn_grape:. And that needs no explaining :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

I don't think I know this "artist". Is she the teen "actress" that was throwing her p.ussy around to older guys and got pregnant? And then almost killed her own child by putting her in a vehicle that was built for older people to drive? The same bîtch that pulled a knife on innocent people, stole millions of money and property from her only sister? If so, then yes, I know her :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, MeNowAlways said:

My second most annoying artist is Beyoncé. 
She thinks she is female Michael Jackson but her sales tell a different story. 
Her music is way way average sometimes quite boring. This visual albums are so boring. I couldn’t even get to track 3. 
She isn’t actually a songwriter - she works with songwriters. Her live  performances are very aggressive, not what I would say is fun to watch. 

I dislike Beyoncé too, but she’s never once stated that she thinks she is the female Michael. In fact, people constantly make **** up about her and her personality even though she hasn’t done interviews in the last 10 years.

The main reason I dislike her is how aggressive her fans are and how the media overrates her.

As a person, she actually seems very sweet.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  1. Cardi B (Fake, can't even stand her voice) 
  2. Beyonce (She's an excellent performer and a singer but her fans make her treat like a goddess and being the next MJ - fake as hell), steals songs, choreography but never gets the criticism obsession of media with her is insane, treat everyone with same energy. 
  3. Demi Lovato (Extreme vocal talent, but fake) 
  4. Kanye west 
  5. DJ Khalid 
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I dislike Beyoncé too, but she’s never once stated that she thinks she is the female Michael. In fact, people constantly make **** up about her and her personality even though she hasn’t done interviews in the last 10 years.

The main reason I dislike her is how aggressive her fans are and how the media overrates her.

As a person, she actually seems very sweet.

Agreed, she is a very sweet and humble person it's mainly her fans and let's be real she's an amazing performer and a vocalist but the way she is never criticised for any of the things she steals or copies is so bad! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Rik said:

I have missed ur presence :emma: and I’m sure u have hundreds of notifications to catch up on :emma:

I honestly didn’t know she would BE LIKE THIS at 6 years old tho. :emma:She really had me thinking …. She was the best :emma: a real vocalist :emma: 

I have never seen this and omg this is the cringiest thing ever. Wtf were they thinking:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block