Jump to content

Which artist do you find to be most annoying?


Recommended Posts

  • Curators
Posted (edited)

What about them do you find annoying? Is it their personality, voice or music? 

Whatever it is go ahead and let it out, I'd really like to know and don't forget the details.

Edited by Midnight

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Link to comment


welcome back smexy

her because she genuinely could not care less about her singing career and is embarrassed by all of her songs despite us spending so much money growing up to support what we now likely know was just a vehicle to support her brand. 

I will always have love for her, she was my favourite growing up before I got into really good artists.

I appreciated breathe in breathe out so much when it came out, but it was clear to me that once that didn’t do as well as she’d hoped she let go of music. And that to me is annoying. 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Curators
7 minutes ago, Rik said:

welcome back smexy

her because she genuinely could not care less about her singing career and is embarrassed by all of her songs despite us spending so much money growing up to support what we now likely know was just a vehicle to support her brand. 

I will always have love for her, she was my favourite growing up before I got into really good artists.

I appreciated breathe in breathe out so much when it came out, but it was clear to me that once that didn’t do as well as she’d hoped she let go of music. And that to me is annoying. 

Rikiii!!! kicking off this thread the right way I- :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I would be embarrassed to sing those songs too emma.gif I kid, I kid.

I feel your pain but that's why you shouldn't stan flops from get-go. I hope you've learned something emma.gif

Hilary stans please don't detour my thread emma.gif

  • Haha 3

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Link to comment
  • Curators
11 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Billie Eilish. I can't stand her personality, or her "voice". She is just all around terrible.

Justin Bieber - He has some bops, but he's a POS.

I find them both annoying too especially Justin his voice is so whinny to me emma.gif

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Rikiii!!! kicking off this thread the right way I- :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I would be embarrassed to sing those songs too emma.gif I kid, I kid.

I feel your pain but that's why you shouldn't stan flops from get-go. I hope you've learned something emma.gif

Hilary stans please don't detour my thread emma.gif

I have missed ur presence :emma: and I’m sure u have hundreds of notifications to catch up on :emma:

I honestly didn’t know she would BE LIKE THIS at 6 years old tho. :emma:She really had me thinking …. She was the best :emma: a real vocalist :emma: 

 

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Rik said:


welcome back smexy

her because she genuinely could not care less about her singing career and is embarrassed by all of her songs despite us spending so much money growing up to support what we now likely know was just a vehicle to support her brand. 

I will always have love for her, she was my favourite growing up before I got into really good artists.

I appreciated breathe in breathe out so much when it came out, but it was clear to me that once that didn’t do as well as she’d hoped she let go of music. And that to me is annoying. 

I feel personally attacked! I love Hilary and she's only s.hitted on her songs Sweet 16 and The Math :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

(But i also agree if BIBO went platinum and had top 10 singles, she would've toured. Instead when the album chart at 4 and not 1, she gave up and said she would rather be with her kids)

  • Love 4
  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Rik said:

I have missed ur presence :emma: and I’m sure u have hundreds of notifications to catch up on :emma:

I honestly didn’t know she would BE LIKE THIS at 6 years old tho. :emma:She really had me thinking …. She was the best :emma: a real vocalist :emma: 

 

 

Supposedly Haylie Duff was her voice over songstress in Lizzie and this film. I don't get how Haylie isn't so bitter with Hilary? Hil has literally said over n over that she got into gymnastics because of Haylie, acting because of Haylie and singing because of Haylie. Hilary literally achieved everything Haylie dreamnt of.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
  • Curators
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

45545999-9797019-image-a-18_162648669334

I hate hearing her overly exaggerated wannnabe Sia voice. Shes screechy and whiny. She's not an artist just a one trick pony. She is tone deaf to real life situations and never seems genuine. She's sooo effing extra in live performances. She used to seem funny when she first started in 5H and now she takes herself so serious. She really thinks she's an A-list pop girl but in reality she has flopped way more times than not. Her team still manages to get her flop songs played 24/7 on the radio and to perform at every award show but yet she cant even sell out a tour or sell an album....screams payola. The public dont check for her the way she thinks they do. She seems super entitled and due to her association with Shawn, I no longer enjoy his music. F.uck this problematic rat! 

 

Danggg Mike you went off lol.

The way I'm screaming at that video :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I've never liked Camelle, she's never been interesting to me emma.gif

Loved your post :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Link to comment

Kanye west (honestly Kim Kardashian ruined him sadly)

 

If it's true of what I heard about Joshua Bassett is actually not fully coming out as gay, then sadly Olivia Rodrigo.  

He's part of our family, but he only came out as queer, so Olivia could have her career cos he knows if he fully came out authentically himself, her career would be over and the album would be criticized as a perfect example of a person hated for discovering themselves.  

 

But as we know the Music industry is politics as well, so him coming out half way was a way to let his ex have her fame. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

There are already two other Exhalers who mentioned the artists that I find very annoying: Billie Eilish, JB and la marica llorona de Camilo. 

But if I have to think about someone else, I’d have to say Sia. I used to like her a lot when she was part of Zero 7 (Destiny is one of my all-time favorite songs) and her solo stuff before she hit mainstream. 

Now I can’t stand her voice to the point it irritates me. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block