Britney on IG: I have a couple of throwback dances from this summer where I looked heavier but it's weird cause I think I was happier !!!!

2 hours ago, icybaby said:

Her dads way of putting her on a diet really took a toll on her...i guess. 

Not only, also the media and... Most sadly, also the fans! I was in another forum before I came here, I was banned because some people made fun about Britney's body and look and I defended her, I swear it's true. She's clearly has a bad obsession because all the critics she received about her body, hair, dance moves, etc... And because the industry and society teach her to be in that way. But it's ok to have some weight, it's ok to not brush your hair, she needs to be less hard on herself. People really destroyed her confidence in so many ways and sides. I just want to give her a big hug and tell her how beautiful she is. I'm so sad! Also I'm so sad that she's saying she was happier this summer than now... I thought she will be happier now with all the good news about her case... It's broke my heart. I seriously don't need any music from her, I want it off course, I miss her, but I see how broken she is and my biggest wish now is that she can be finally happy!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

She looks beautiful at any weight, but honestly, for me she has looked the prettiest when she's a little bit heavier. Like on the 2007 VMA's, or in the "Gimme More" video, I know a lot of people were making fun of her back then for looking "fat", but to me that just looks like a normal body of a woman who likes to have fun, have a drink, have a nice meal once in a while, rather than denying herself all of these things. And whenever she was a little bit heavier it meant she was in control of her body, rather than being forced to follow a certain regime.

In my country we call this (rough translation) "the belly of the good life" --  having a little bit of a belly just shows that you're having fun and living your best life.

Again, Britney looks good at any weight, I don't care if she's thin or chubby as long as she's happy, but it kind of breaks my heart that she's been conditioned to be so preoccupied with her weight. I just hate the people who have done this to her.

18 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I just wanna give her a hug

Same. Her constantly talking about her weight and wanting to look skinny just shows what she's been told all these years. You're fat, work out more, you gotta lose weight, you only look good skinny etc.

I hate her family and entourage so much.

I wish she knew how beautiful she is.