Britney on IG: I have a couple of throwback dances from this summer where I looked heavier but it's weird cause I think I was happier !!!!

Β 

It’s really weird whenever I try to slim down it usually starts with my legs 🦡🏻 first ... then my stomach ... then my face πŸ™†πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ … and that's when I know I’ve actually lost weight !!!! When you swipe to the second pic you can actually really see how slim my face is but I’m not so sure I like it πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈβ€¦ In the old days when women were heavier they were considered more attractive to men because it was a sign of wealth !!!! I have a couple of throwback dances πŸ’ƒπŸΌ from this summer where I looked heavier but it's weird cause I think I was happier !!!! Oh well ... sorry for my shallow talk of weight … but it is what it is you know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ !!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL β˜€οΈ !!!!!

face.jpg.de8913e810c01716ee084f7322dae02d.jpg

Related:

Β 

• Love 5
  • Content Curators

Aww her eyes look so pretty. I have a friend who just realized her eyes were brown lol. He saw that Icons magazine and said her eyes are brown? I was like yes, he was like not me thinking her eyes were blue all this time.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Aww her eyes look so pretty. I have a friend who just realized her eyes were brown lol. He saw that Icons magazine and said her eyes are brown? I was like yes, he was like not me thinking her eyes were blue all this time.

I always think blue/green/grey eyes are so fancy but I love Britney's warm brown eyes and wouldn't wish for them to be otherwise.Β :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I know a lot of people like to say she would never say this she never cared what people thought but then when you think about it lord knows what they have been feeding in her head. It makes me think of that Ronan Farrow article where they claimed her dad said he was going to get her a trainer because she was fat.

It also makes me think of her testimony where she said she worked hard to stay skinny and fit for him as well. It's not to far fetched to believe she has become obsessed with her weight because it's probably one of the few things she can control in her life.Β 

I hope she understands she's beautiful no matter what even with the extra weight. I happen to like the extra weight on her. I

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

I’m not surprised she’s been critiqued for her weight since the start.Β 

Was she? I have seen her from the start back when BOM became a hit and she was in top, topΒ shape until she had the kids. I never heard anyone comment on her weight until she had the kids and understandably became a little heavier for a bit.Β 

Actually Britney was envied for her perfectly flat stomach. She was goals for women back then.Β 

She was criticised for her clothes but not her body shapeΒ per seΒ really... Until she had kids and put on some weight. Like Christina Aguilera really. Both were tiny.Β 

2 hours ago, Glittilicious said:

Was she? I have seen her from the start back when BOM became a hit and she was in top, topΒ shape until she had the kids. I never heard anyone comment on her weight until she had the kids and understandably became a little heavier for a bit.Β 

Actually Britney was envied for her perfectly flat stomach. She was goals for women back then.Β 

She was criticised for her clothes but not her body shapeΒ per seΒ really... Until she had kids and put on some weight. Like Christina Aguilera really. Both were tiny.Β 

she was criticized for her breasts, and for her nipples showing up through her outfit back in 1999.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Glittilicious said:

That's nothing to do with her weight.Β 

I know very well everyone said she got a **** job back then but no one ever called her fat or commented on her weight till she had kids.Β 

well, maybe not since the very beginning, but after the split with Justin, tabloids were saying she had gained weight

• Love 3