Britney says Project Rose is a year old and 9 days old, mentions her song "Mood Ring"

13 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

so it does look like the 5 year glory thing will happen

The only reason I can see them honoring a rather trivial anniversary is because Britney is definitely hotter than she's been in a while and we all know Team Con loves a dollar.Β Most people slept on Glory anyways so it would be "new" music.Β 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, phareezy said:

One year and nine days of not knowing wtf Project Rose is :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I know! My head is hurting not knowing how to come up with a context to put it in, lol. I'm assuming she's been in cahoots with Rosengart that long? Or is it new material? My mind is having a mini stroke trying to figure this all out.Β 

explode-rage.gif

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

I know! My head is hurting not knowing how to come up with a context to put it in, lol. I'm assuming she's been in cahoots with Rosengart that long? Or is it new material? My mind is having a mini stroke trying to figure this all out.Β 

explode-rage.gif

I lean toward it being a troll... mostly because it's too stressful to think of it being anything but :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: