Rihanna slapped with a lawsuit over the controversial song used in her lingerie show, but people are saying the timing of the lawsuit after Rihanna was declared a billionaire should be red flags to the court system

Rihanna is slapped with a lawsuit over the controversial song used in her fashion show, unfortunately the lawsuit states that the woman has been recieving threats of decapitation of her head, and she's been forced into hiding.

But, on the other end, people state she had every right to a lawsuit after it happened in the first place, for her to reemerge after Rihanna was declared a Billionaire is definitely having people question the legit need of a lawsuit after almost a year after the show premiered.

Other comments indeed declare the religion as nothing but evil and why wars still happen in that region in particular with Palestine, this has led to a debate on YouTube where people of that faith is basically saying their religion is misunderstood and it has been since 9/11 in the US. 

You can see all the comments on YouTube that is for and against this. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the hoopla about that Islamic song from like a year ago, but I'd assumed that it was resolved by now. Rihanna's rich so I doubt that this lawsuit will be a problem for her even if she were to lose. Tbh though I don't know what her team was thinking when they selected that song; using any Islamic song for entertainment purposes is basically a one-way ticket to controversy. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block