She may never perform again...

I don't think so, he just left and had to say something in his defence if he would've said Brit wants to keep working her resignation would've raised eyes. 

Her court papers clearly say 'she's unable to resume her career' but she definitely not might perform again its a huge possibility. 

Whatever she decides to do when she is free, I support. If that is her choice then she have a lifetime of performances to watch. We also have to come to terms she might eventually want some pf her family back in her life, so we can't hold her prisoner once she is free with demands. I worry a bit how things will be for her once she is free. Unfortunately she might just trade one prison for another, so its crucial there will be no pressure on her to do one thing or another. 

• Love 3

I think she will likely perform again one day, but not for years. My guess is that if she gets out of the conservatorship, she will immediately try for a baby. She’s almost 40 and I can’t see the conservatorship ending for another year or two... if it ends at all. By that point she will be in her early 40’s and she may struggle with fertility. So that could take a while. The point being, I don’t think she would perform for at least a few years this time after having a baby. I think at an absolute minimum, she won’t perform again for another 5-10 years, if she even decides to at all. 

• Love 2