Britney cancelled Domination. Once you're free , we are waiting!

did anyone ACTUALLY want this show to happen? I clearly remember many being disappointed that she was doing another residency when it was announced, no one wanted POM 3.0.

I'm glad they scrapped it, aside from the obvious reasons, the supposed theming was tacky & the choreo we saw was um... interesting :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, danielhaus29 said:

She made it clear she wants a family first, I don't see her coming back anytime soon and it's ok :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Well, think about it.. If she really wants to release something, she could record and release some epic stuff anways and trying to get pregnant the same time.

Once the album will be released, she can just chill, grow a baby inside her and do nothing (like she did during blackout except being preggers). She can be pregnant, chilling etc, and releasing that ****** NETFLIX doc (that will not happen anyways) Album doesnt need promotion, she has enough media coverage anyways, that will do enough promo. 

A girl can only dream:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

6 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Well, think about it.. If she really wants to release something, she could record and release some epic stuff anways and trying to get pregnant the same time.

Once the album will be released, she can just chill, grow a baby inside her and do nothing (like she did during blackout except being preggers). She can be pregnant, chilling etc. Album doesnt need promotion, she has enough media coverage anyways, that will do enough promo. 

A girl can only dream:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

yep, finish rebellion and release the original doll :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

2 hours ago, Shadow. said:

did anyone ACTUALLY want this show to happen? I clearly remember many being disappointed that she was doing another residency when it was announced, no one wanted POM 3.0.

I'm glad they scrapped it, aside from the obvious reasons, the supposed theming was tacky & the choreo we saw was um... interesting :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I didn’t until I saw the leaked set list. It looked good and had songs she hadn’t performed in a long time.