Judge Penny’ son shades the Britney Army once again.

Imagine being the son of someone who has the great responsibility of spreading fairness and equality more than anyone in the US, but instead they abuse that power or make fun of it. I swear some people want to get to these places of power not out of the goodness of their heart, but to use their power towards those who will give them the most money under the table allegedly.

• Love 1

Shut up. He wishes he had a fan base as annoying as us but you know what we’re fighting for injustice, he’s only pressed about the bad ones in our group and therefore throws us all away because he’s an arrogant azzhole

• Like 1

i'm not surprised. yet there were people in here telling us to leave him alone :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

NOT that I support attacking him, but he did tell the world that his mom was the judge so.......

but things are shady right now and if we have to go after hbo/netflix then we do what we gotta do

but we do it in a civil matter without sending death threats or cursing

• Super Mods
24 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not people making excuses for this dummy. He should keep his mouth shut and we all need to stop giving him the time of day :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Amen! People love giving him unwarranted attention and attempting to justify threats against him! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

2 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

And there you have it, folks. When it doesn’t fit their narrative or not what they want to hear, they resort to painting the rational group of fans/supporters as the bad people. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

@Rik

Any other conspiracy theories you’d like to add? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Love u baby I understood what u were saying. I am annoyed by her son but ya I agree lol that he’s definitely pinpointing the more intense fans who have no boundaries. 

16 minutes ago, Rik said:

Love u baby I understood what u were saying. I am annoyed by her son but ya I agree lol that he’s definitely pinpointing the more intense fans who have no boundaries. 

Right like what exactly do fans gain by sending threats and harsh messages to the judge’s son? It doesn’t benefit anyone. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 
Oh and love u 2 sweets :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare: Streaming The Spirit Room as we speak, my GODCHELLE BRANCH IS A QUEEN era arriving :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

He could stay silent about a movement related with one of her mother's cases, for sure and stay focused on his show.

But whatever, this is good promo. 

ebddea93126ac94bbea6e3162b9ad71a.gif

But then he wouldn't get the attention he so desperately craves. He sure isn't getting the attention from that flop show.

• Love 1

It could back fire on you guys, already the judge is demanding security cos of threats.

The fans (if they are, it's been proven several times, they aren't, but paid to make any social cause or movement look bad), just avoid and stop posting, make them irrelevant, they are only adding speculation that maybe we are crazy ourselves as well. 

4 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Right like what exactly do fans gain by sending threats and harsh messages to the judge’s son? It doesn’t benefit anyone. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 
Oh and love u 2 sweets :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare: Streaming The Spirit Room as we speak, my GODCHELLE BRANCH IS A QUEEN era arriving :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

No like fr ur my good friend on exhale digni

I feel like ppl like to put words in ur mouth. And it’s not right because it’s clear that ur not a team con empathizer, you're also sharing your thoughts just everyone else. 

And omg yes! SHES COMING BACK FOR HER TOP TEN SINGLE :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: YET AGAIN AFTER 20 YEARS. HER AND JESSICA ARE LEGIT GONNA TAKE OVER 2022, I can feel it in my BONES.