Judge Penny’ son shades the Britney Army once again.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

This fanbase I swear. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

This is the stuff that is frustrating. Some stans act like this is a reality show or think that this is a language arts class where they can write fiction without consequence. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Honestly lets start a petition to get him fired

How about we start a petition for you to get a job instead? Trying to ’fire’ or cancel somebody, in this case, someone who has no relation to Britney is what I mean that it makes us regress as a fanbase. Stop painting everyone as the bad guy. 

3 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

He could stay silent about a movement related with one of her mother's cases, for sure and stay focused on his show.

But whatever, this is good promo. 

ebddea93126ac94bbea6e3162b9ad71a.gif

he did until some of the b army psychos came to his page harrased him and provoke him :typing_keyboard_computer:

2 minutes ago, Kevney said:

This is a type of conflict of interest.

A judge is not allowed to discuss the private matters of court, not even with family. So he shouldn't act like he knows or speak about this. It's beyond unprofessional. 

He’s shading Britney’s fans and as he rightfully should for attacking him and his mother. Not Britney herself. Learn the difference.

Just now, Kevney said:

This is a type of conflict of interest.

A judge is not allowed to discuss the private matters of court, not even with family. So he shouldn't act like he knows or speak about this. It's beyond unprofessional. 

Don't say that!!!! Some of the members in the thread will come to defend him. LOL 

100% agree with you.

• Love 1
  • Like 2