Judge Penny’ son shades the Britney Army once again.

I literally came on Twitter because of Britney and to keep myself updated because I work for around 18 hours a day and it's hard to keep up sometimes but this bird app is so toxic, artists are constantly compared and dragged and people here just say anything same with this man! 

Soon as Brit is free, I am leaving this trash app it's so toxic :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Like 2

Oh give it a rest. He’s coming for the fans who are borderline psychotic and who make baseless assumptions/conspiracy theories due to too much free time on their hands and literal boredom. Not to mention, the attacks and threats that him and his mother have been receiving which is NOT what we as a fanbase should represent and makes us further regress in the movement. I too shade the Britney army at times for suffering with main character complex syndrome, acting as if they know everything and for having too much free time on their hands. Get over it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7