RE-POST: Super sleuthing... My emails dating back to 2008... A research thread

So I was posting too quickly and accidentally broke page three of the thread below. :flop_britney_candies:

DON'T CLICK ON PAGE THREE! :howdareyou_meme_cat:

However...

The thread is still super useful from a research perspective...So I'm eventually going to go back and re-post what is on page three of the old thread, and will continue pasting my old sleuthing emails in this new one.

Please feel free to skim through to see if anything sticks out at you as being worth digging into further.

A reminder...

If you scroll through the older thread...

DON'T CLICK ON PAGE THREE! :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Thanks, ya'll!

• Love 1

Steel Magnolia <steel_magnoliaXX@live.com>
Sun 2008-12-28 10:01 PM
To: steel_magnoliaXX@live.com

JFXOnline:

https://web.archive.org/web/20081212011658/https://www.jfxonline.com/jfxonline/2008/12/10/video-hayden-panittiere-still-a-hero/

569 Replies to “Video: Hayden Panittiere Still A Hero”

ULISES Says: 
December 10th, 2008 at 7:09 pm

WHEN YOU GUYS GET A CHANCE WORK ON A PAP 101, IT’S BEEN 3 WEEKS, SINCE WE’VE SEEN ONE !!!!

Ronnie Says: 
December 10th, 2008 at 7:11 pm

Get back to work!!!

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 11:17 am

LOL @ Ronnie

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 11:28 am

gigi Says:
December 11th, 2008 at 9:43 pm

The only difference between pops and Sam is pops doesn’t parade her around all night long and is not grinding her meds up in her food. She is still a prisoner almost like she was with Sam. He was the one that disabled her car and stole her phone. Oh wait. Pops has also taken her phone so that makes them even.

Free Brit and let her love whichever man she wants to and give her back her kids. Stop holding them over her head so that she will be the dancing puppet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gigi, you made some great points with this earlier comment. It might be helpful to us to focus in on some of the things that you’ve mentioned.

There’s an overall story arch here. Is anyone else seeing it?

gigi Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 3:25 pm

Its going to be harder for A to rescue her from pops than it was from Sam. Pops can hold the kids over her head even more than Sam could and he actually has the authority to make the kids go away if she does not do as he says. There is an old tv show that would fit here. I can’t remember the name of it but it stars George Strait. When he runs away from performing his manager just puts someone in his place and keeps going. His friend tells him about the dancing monkey on stage doing his show for him. That is what I think of pops and making Brit do the tour so soon and holding the kids visitation over her head. Dance Monkey or I take the kids.

Free Britney and Adnan!!!!!!!!!

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 4:07 pm

LOL @ Gigi

G, I think you’ve hit the nail on the head with all of this.

Now that you’ve summed it up the way you have, things are really starting to become clearer in my head about everything.

I had some further thoughts about all of this after AM and I had our scrap last night. Something dawned on me, and it made me realize that AM and I might be disagreeing (in part) over terminology. In fact, the whole issue of “*****” (rehab to custody case to 5150’s to C-Ship) could have been over the same kinds if issues.

I need to think on it a bit and then present it in a way that makes sense. I’m out for a bit, but will stop in tonight if I can think of some links and examples that would illustrate what I’ve been thinking…

Glad to see you found this. I hope others find it, too!

MARK TWAIN Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 6:20 pm

“Recent Money Trail For 2008?”

There was a period in 2008 when OK Magazine had access and exclusive (world) rights with Britney Spears photos/stories. Who brokered the rights of Britneys images to O.K. magazine. Photos of Sean Preston and Jayden James as well. Did the father of the boys know. Was the father notified and compinsated or gave permission for the photos since he was the legal guardian.

Did Jamie Spears or Lou Taylor broker these deals with “THE” magazine? And if so who got paid and how much? The type of images and access in a period of months would be in the multi-millions.

“Scenerio number 1…?”

From my understanding is that Britney Spears was never able to pass her recent **** test. Recently, back up dancers had to go through **** testing in order to work with Britney. It’s what I read somewhere but not 100% percent sure.

Now could this be used against Britney regarding her cell phone and being able to have some kind of contact outside of her conservatorships circle? Could they use Adnan’s as someone who still had contact with her as a tool to have the commissioner confiscate her phone. Then uses the media to have a photo Op of Britney holding a phone in her hands while leaving LAX International for Germany. Or how easy would it be for the conservatorship to make sure she fails her **** test in order to keep her in a shorter lease. Using Adnan as a weapon to the commissioner in order to grant the conservatorship total control. Now that Britney no longer have a phone, She no longer have any kind of contact in the outside world. she is now completely enclosed in the conseratorship. “They” now have absolute control.

“Scenerio number 2…?”

SM brought back Sam Lufti in the fold. Awesome idea! Sam on a ‘White Horse’?… Never thought of it that way but. But there’s more to Sam than meets the eyes.

“Scenerio number 3…?”

This is really not happening…. Britney is ‘Free As A Bird’… Adnan is still taking ‘Pictures’.. JFXONLINE does not exist.

And to Steel

SM is so good that I’m starting to think that she’s working for someone. We almost have the same note. By the way SM, do you have any New Years resolution this coming January? Wink…

Oh, and SM. I have lots of tattoos and a long hair. Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Judast Priest, Dio to name a few of my childhood music. So I hope your boyfriend had a good opinion on my music, lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk3Sez9TC9E&feature=related

57 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

And to Steel

SM is so good that I’m starting to think that she’s working for someone. We almost have the same note. By the way SM, do you have any New Years resolution this coming January? Wink…

"MARK TWAIN" was the pseudonym for one of Adnan's friends. He regularly posted "clues" on the JFX site.

Twain was addressing me directly in this post.

Do you know what happened "this coming January"...?

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/02/britney-spears-secretly-calls-adnan-ghalib-on-pre-paid-phone-jam/

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/britney-secret-phone-calls-lufti-and-ghalib/

Source:

JFXOnline:
https://web.archive.org/web/20081212011658/https://www.jfxonline.com/jfxonline/2008/12/10/video-hayden-panittiere-still-a-hero/

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 6:44 pm

Ha, ha, MT…

Elvis has re-entered, wearing his white cape and bell bottoms.

We’ve jumped down another thread so we don’t have to deal with the video re-loading. But we’re still looking for heroes. 

Although after this we may jump back up?

I don’t know if I pictured Sammy Black Hat riding in on a white horse, but I’ve been watching him MUCH longer than I have Adnan. I see him as…useful in this somehow?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfrHehFzVtk

And, me, working for someone? I do have a job, though if my boss caught me doing this he wouldn’t think it very amusing. I have other more “important” things I really should be working on. But sometimes the job becomes a little TOO depressing, so this is a nice way to lighten my day.

…Or maybe I’ve just always wanted to be Clarice? I toured a forensics lab once to see if I was up for the job…and passed out cold in front of a group of 40 people when the tour guide started discussing blood spatter patterns.

How embarassing… LOL

gigi Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 6:49 pm

Sam on a white horse?? Yuck. That is not what she needs at all. He is too dangerous. Comparing him and A is like apples and oranges. Now that he is out of the picture he needs to stay out for good.

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 6:53 pm

MT, I really don’t know if my boyfriend likes that group (though he does like Johnny Cash…) They’re more MY style. I painted their logo on the side of my art portfolio back in grade nine. Who could really survive without them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZez_k4vAzU

…I also never pictured you with long hair. But for some reason I can picture you in a pair of 8-holes and camos. But maybe it’s just me. LOL

MARK TWAIN Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 7:29 pm

Haha.. Good old Docs. That was in High School in the 80’s.

7 jeans, orange Billabong shirt, blue Chuck Taylors, Alfani beanie, surfnecklace, and my wedding ring. Calvin klein underware. Oh and JC Penny 100% cotton sock, LOL!!!!! It’s still sunny in Southern Cali…

The sidewalk I blend fine but not the bushes, LOL!!!

I have till the end of the year before the fireworks begin. I guess you can say I found a few more quarters in the couch.

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 7:35 pm

Calvin Klein underwear?!

T.M.I.

…LOLOLOLOLOL!

Just kidding. At least you’re not wearing sandals with the cotton socks, K-Fed style. In my books, that would be a fashion faux-pas to the extreme.

There’s just NO forgiving socks and sandals. Ha ha!

gigi Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 7:40 pm

lol Calvin Klien underwear lol Yes I can see why that would not blend in with the bushes. Glad you can come back until then or as long as possible.

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 9:29 pm

MARK TWAIN Says:
December 12th, 2008 at 6:20 pm

Photos of Sean Preston and Jayden James as well. Did the father of the boys know. Was the father notified and compinsated or gave permission for the photos since he was the legal guardian

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You scratch my back, I’ll scratch your back?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20243767,00.html

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 9:41 pm

MARK TWAIN Says:

But there’s more to Sam than meets the eyes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Doing dictation? Unfortunately, he would’ve been smarter to press record:

http://britneybash.com/2008/02/06/sam_lutfi_helped_britney_rolling_stone_cover

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 9:44 pm

MARK TWAIN Says:

Did Jamie Spears or Lou Taylor broker these deals with “THE” magazine? And if so who got paid and how much?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Figuring this out is as easy as figuring out Section 41 of the WEG suit.

What was Jenny’s number again? This $$$ stuff is beyond my realm…

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 9:53 pm

Geez, does this guy ever need some Media Coaching with Lou:

http://www.usmagazine.com/exclusive_sam_lutfi_on_britney_spear_her_family_is_crazy

Sounds like Ma read this article before writing her book. Is it just me, or does the book sound like a *response* to what Lutfi was saying about her in this article?

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 9:56 pm

And, yes, I know Ama will give me hell for just posting that!

But I posted it for a reason. If you look beyond what a ****head he is, there’s valuable information in the article.

Amapola Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 10:47 pm

“Steel_Magnolia Says:
December 12th, 2008 at 9:56 pm ”

What’s wrong with you? You keep repeating old stuff the whole time 

Is it a try to do some kind of brainwashing on people here`:mrgreen:

You and MT (and some others) really start sound like you have a very very short memeorys. 

:( 

I´m sad for Adnans sake, because you two does a real good work to destroy for him.
Maybe people just can’t look look through what you are trying to do? 

More:
I dont belive your story about the tour in the forensics lab. Not a bad story at all, not anything bad about that.

Guess you needed something to fill out the “talk” in the comment and with MT 
MT, the one with the magic show stones 

small hands Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 10:53 pm

I had forgotten about that article Steel.
So are we staying in this thread?

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 10:58 pm

Amapola Says:

Maybe people just can’t look look through what you are trying to do?

If I’m understanding you correctly, I think this is exactly it.

I’m not asking anyone to read the old articles - I’m asking them to re-read them and *read between the lines* to see what we missed the first time around.

We were missing key pieces of information at the time, and now we can go back and pick new information out of the articles that was right there in front of us and we didn’t even see it.

So I’m not asking anyone to read the articles and believe every word in them. Just the opposite, in fact.

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 11:02 pm

Amapola Says:

I dont belive your story about the tour in the forensics lab. Not a bad story at all, not anything bad about that.

I don’t get it…Why don’t you believe it? That I passed out? What I was trying to say is that at one time I thought about having a job like Clarice Starling, but that I have such a weak stomache that I pass out at the sight of blood. And I’m even worse with needles. So I wouldn’t make a very good cop!

That’s what I was trying to say.

Amapola Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 11:05 pm

Steel_Magnolia Says:
December 12th, 2008 at 11:02 pm
I don’t get it…Why don’t you believe it?
………
I told you, did I not? 
Or have you forget? 

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 11:09 pm

Amapola Says:
December 12th, 2008 at 11:05 pm

I told you, did I not?
Or have you forget?

Something’s getting lost in translation.

Actually, it seems like a LOT of things are getting lost in translation.

It’s the only explanation I can think of.

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 11:15 pm

small hands Says:
December 12th, 2008 at 10:53 pm

I had forgotten about that article Steel.
So are we staying in this thread?

We might as well stay here, by the looks of it. Sound okay?

Amapola Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 11:16 pm

“Steel_Magnolia Says:
December 12th, 2008 at 10:58 pm”

bs …you try to construct a story! The story you want them to “see” from “beetween the lines”.

You don’t fool me, that’s for sure. 

Amapola Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 11:20 pm

Steel_

correction:

“Guess you needed something to fill out the “talk” in the comment with MT,
the one with the magic show stones 

Or are “crystal balls” the correct words? 

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 11:47 pm

Amapola Says:
December 12th, 2008 at 11:16 pm

You don’t fool me, that’s for sure.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Aw, shucks! LOL

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 12th, 2008 at 11:59 pm

Bishop takes rook.

Rook = Mark Twain.

silly = where’s your self-respect?

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 12:14 am

Translation?

Amapola Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 12:33 am

I´m surprised I don’t have heard any comment about K-Fed kissing “a new blond”…
(video was on TMZ)

I could not see if they was kissing. 

But the blond women, she looked like the blond women he was buying shoes together with some days ago.

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 12:33 am

Person to person call.

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 12:40 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZGWQauQOAQ

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 1:09 am

You played your hand.

It’s lost in translation I am sure.

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 1:11 am

Bishop takes rook.

What admiration that, MT.

Amapola Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 1:14 am

Did any of you know that Alli have told what she think???

IF true, one ABSOLUTELY can’t be sure of that, she could almost have written here 

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/12/02/2008-12-02_alli_sims_kevin_federline_dish_on_britne-1.html

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 9:41 am

Amapola Says:

Did any of you know that Alli have told what she think???

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do you disagree with what Alli is saying?

How do you feel about Britney touring right now?

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 9:44 am

Amapola Says:

Just to add to that…

I have very mixed feelings about her touring right now. I don’t understand how she could be going on tour, with all that pressure, if she is sick enough to be under conservatorship. At the same time, I can see how her parents and doctors might want to “keep her busy” and that a tour might help in her recovery.

I tried buying tickets to several different shows, but the tickets in my price range had all sold out in a matter of minutes.

In a way, I was relieved. I don’t want to see Britney suffer another breakdown, and don’t want to be a part of anything that contributes to it.

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 10:05 am

Amapola Says:

…And then a couple of minutes later, it dawns on me that, WAIT!

Maybe she’s NOT sick enough to be under conservatorship.

Maybe she was never really “sick” at all?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXK0Hjfkrgw

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 10:14 am

Amapola,

I’m approaching this entire thing with this in mind:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice

…If that helps you to understand any better where I’m coming from. I certainly didn’t think this way a year ago, but over time I’ve come to realize that this concept *does* apply.

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 10:18 am

The basic liberties according to Rawls:

- freedom of thought;
- liberty of conscience as it affects social relationships on the grounds of religion, philosophy, and morality;
- political liberties (e.g. representative democratic institutions, freedom of speech and the press, and freedom of assembly);
- freedom of association;
- freedoms necessary for the liberty and integrity of the person (viz: freedom from slavery, freedom of movement and a reasonable degree of freedom to choose one’s occupation); and
- rights and liberties covered by the rule of law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 10:27 am

What has happened to Brit has been in the works for a very long time. And the media appears to have been used as a tool to make it happen.

Listen to what is said at 1:55 in from the beginning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ylmAgd6Ch8

Contacted a year ago? That would date his participation in this to BEFORE Brit was sent to Rehab.

Kinda makes you think, doesn’t it? It sure makes ME think about everything I read in the media over the course of that year.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 10:27 am

What has happened to Brit has been in the works for a very long time. And the media appears to have been used as a tool to make it happen.

Listen to what is said at 1:55 in from the beginning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ylmAgd6Ch8

Contacted a year ago? That would date his participation in this to BEFORE Brit was sent to Rehab.

Kinda makes you think, doesn’t it? It sure makes ME think about everything I read in the media over the course of that year.

So Lynne Spears contacted Dr. Phil and asked him to get involved prior to Britney being sent to rehab in February 2007.

Interesting.

• Love 2

Source:

JFXOnline:

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 11:24 am

Some interesting comments at 1:15 in from the start:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0UF5J7H04g&feature=related

It’s so refreshing to hear her talk! I hope we get to hear it again soon.

In her own words.

MARK TWAIN Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 4:21 pm

Rook = Mark Twain.

Haha. Never knew I was a part of the board.
If I was then you can say Bishop takes Rook. Remember that the Rook is the media.
So who do you think loses on this one?
I just happen to be playing besides their table. Ohh and what a game it was. Now new palyers are waiting to have their turn.
Real good ones.
I’m sure it will soon begin.
And when it does, I might have to forfit my own game just to watch their match next to me.

Soon enough the Britney ‘Conspiracy’ will unfold.
‘In Hollywood, it’s not what you know. It’s who you know.’
‘In Hollywood, it’s what you know and not necessarily who you know’.

Key to play in the ‘Big Time’ is ‘Use or be used’.
Only thing that matters is the outcome.

‘Image is everything’.

‘Thumbs Up’ to MTV peeps.
Not the documentary.
Bold and daring.
‘Mission Impossible’ like.
Nice story amongs friends.

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 4:39 pm

Steel. You think you and I can agree to disagree? I haven’t been back to the Elvis thread. I don’t plan to.

Meanwhile, I think you will find the latter part of this Feb 2007 article very interesting. Page down to No Hearing.

“Michael Sands, a publicist for Federline’s attorney, told FOX News they believed someone made up the news of the hearing and told Los Angeles Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini about it.”

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253618,00.html

We go back to the court house and to a third party perhaps. Who would Parachini have trusted? Surely he got it through the usual channels like his secretary who got it through .. If there was never going to be a hearing then the sole aim was to get the news into the Associated Press? This may be the closest we ever got to the punyman.

Steel_Magnolia Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 4:48 pm

AM, Of course we can agree to disagree. I don’t expect anyone to come “on side” with me, and I hope nobody expects me to come “on side” with them.

…Because there’s always two sides to every story. Yours, mine and the truth.

And the truth probably is somewhere in between.

We’re probably both a little bit right and a little bit wrong at the same time. Know what I mean?

I’m at the library…Better get off before I get booted off. LOL

Glad to see everyone talking. 

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 5:11 pm

Bless your heart Mark Twain. brb. Right direction you think on Parachini while we wait?

I haven’t found the original AP release regarding the emergency hearing that was never planned by either party. I’ll keep looking through the archives.

I’ll get back to you on what you generously posted. I do so love chess.

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 5:13 pm

Steel. Thank you. Ever call somebody you were sparring with and said, “Don’t read the email I just sent. I was mad when I wrote it?”

Glad to see everyone talking too. 

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 5:23 pm

p.s. Steel. That’s why I didn’t go back to Elvis — that and I was intuitively drawn there or rather the opposite.

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 5:42 pm

Found the AP release. Can’t send a link but you can find the article in full on the AP site. Here are the highlights:

As pop singer Britney Spears was reportedly checking out of rehab for the second time in a week, her estranged husband Kevin Federline has requested an emergency hearing in a Los Angeles court.

A court spokesman says Federline’s lawyer will try to persuade court officials to expedite the custody case involving the celebrity couple’s two children.

Last November, Federline filed papers seeking spousal support and sole custody of the children after Spears sought to end their two-year marriage last November.

Federline’s attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, did not return a call seeking comment.

Federline’s lawyer will try to persuade a Superior Court commissioner that the matter is urgent enough to be handled on an expedited basis, Parachini said.

The move comes after Spears reportedly checked into and out of two rehab centres last week and shaved her head bald on Friday.

<snip of soundbyte from a Hollywood publicist - Michael Levine. ‘He called on her to “tend to her own personal demons.”‘)

There are reports that Spears fled rehab out of worry that Federline would make a move to obtain permanent custody of the couple’s children while she was undergoing treatment.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It’s the first time we civilians have seen the structure of how it is done and who was specifically used to damn Spears’ image.

A court official? The “credible” AP broadcasting? Does Pachini see it on his calendar in his computer or does someone call from the AP and prompt a search and a statement?

Screw the punyman let’s look for Darth Vadar.

Amapola Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 5:46 pm

AM
Referring to the FOX article you give the link to, I now ask you for help.
Could you please give me the date where I have marked (date?).
I´m sure it obvious for you all on this site, bit for me… 

I would be so greatful, because this ariticle just make me dizzy, because of the dates 

I dont know what dates they talk about. Have try to get it, but no.. 

Amapola Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 5:51 pm

AM
Here are the dates I dont get..
“No Hearing

Michael Sands, a publicist for Federline’s attorney, told FOX News they believed someone made up the news of the hearing and told Los Angeles Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini about it.

Federline and his attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan say they never called for a hearing, and that no court papers for a hearing were ever filed.

Earlier Thursday (date?) , Jamie Spears told FOX News that Federline and his lawyer were not scheduled to appear Thursday (date?) at an emergency hearing in family law court, as Parachini had said. He also alluded to someone leaking misinformation.

Parachini later issued an update: “A lawyer has called the bailiff and indicated nothing is going to happen today (date?),” he said. He identified the lawyer as Kaplan.

Kaplan had contacted the court on Wednesday (date?) and asked for the appearance, according to the Associated Press.

“Kevin continues to be a very focused father with his children with hands-on management,” said a statement from Kaplan, read by Sands.

Parachini had said it was not known what issue the 28-year-old aspiring rapper planned to raise, though the former couple are in a custody dispute over their two children.

“Our best information is he will be here (date?); she won’t,” Parachini said. “But anything is possible.”

Federline sought spousal support and sole custody of Jayden James, 5 months, and Sean Preston, 17 months, after Spears moved to end their two-year marriage in November, but a temporary order issued Feb. 1 granted joint custody through this month.
Since last week (start date) , Spears has checked into rehab three times and last Friday night (date?) , she shaved her head.

Tuesday (date?)= Rudolph issued a brief statement Tuesday (date?) confirming the 25-year-old pop star had entered rehab.

Spears left the Promises’ Malibu facility on Wednesday(date?), according to “The Insider” TV news magazine, less than a day after arriving.

Last week (date=), she reportedly sought treatment at a center in the Caribbean but also checked out after a day (date?) .

The next day (date?) , she arrived at a San Fernando Valley hair salon, grabbed an electric razor and shaved her head bald.
Afterward, she visited a tattoo parlor, where she had a pair of red-and-pink lips inked onto her wrist. Then she went out clubbing with friends before apparently checking into Promises. (date?)

In public again Wednesday (this date I really are curious about) , Spears attempted to keep a low profile, but TMZ posted video of her wearing a wig and leaving what it said was a lawyer’s office.”

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 5:54 pm

Doh! moment. Here’s the link.

http://www.aparchive.com/Search.aspx?st=k&remem=x&cfas=__a&kw=britneyspears&kwstyle=and&date_style=ds_between&dteaf=2/12/07&dtebf=2/25/07&SLUG=&rids=&KEYWORD=&sort=relevance&prds=&cfas=-1&COLORSPACE=#sidebar_1f22a81ed63a21e8f695c6017f6aef7b

Los Angeles - 2/21/07 — there’s another article there that talks to the founder of Passages Malibu. He pretty much condemns Spears’ image and “confirms” through her words it’s about what is under Britney’s addictions and “self-mutilation.”

MT — do you consider tattoos to be self-mutilation? The Passages Malibu founder does and with that America is told how to correctly think about Brit’s trip to the tattoo partner, oh and the head-shaving.

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 5:54 pm

Correction: Confirms through his words.

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 5:55 pm

Does Small know where we are?

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 6:21 pm

AP Entertainment
Los Angeles 21 February 2007

3. SOUNDBITE (English) Judge Glenda Hatchett, TV Judge:

“I think that given the latest turn of events that he has been advised and he does need to go to an emergency hearing. It will be interesting to see how that plays out, he certainly has the right to do that as the father of those two children. Now, whether he will be granted emergency relief is another question, he is certainly within his rights to do that. I would think that if the judge did something on that, it is going to probably be a temporary order, pending further explanation and investigation.”

I don’t know how the AP goes about on other stories but certainly were useful in this and maybe even to date, to Darth’s purpose.

Amapola Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 6:24 pm

Thank you AM, but I could not get the date in order from that link.. 

I have start suspect that there are more then I who dont know about the dates, in “turn-taking”

Is it so?

How can one try to get it right?
Because without getting everything right, in order, and as transparent as possibly, we just going round, as lost in the wilderness, and making oursleves looking like fools. 

Amapola Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 6:32 pm

Still nobody who know about the dates..
Because if not, we can stop talk about everything about what have happend, and who told, and who have done this, or that.

I find it CRAZY that they dont have any dates in the articels!!!
Look on my queation with the date(?) mark.. dont it look stupid?
If non of you understand what date they talk about..
Then its al a sludge, with no start and no ending..
And I find it impossilby to even talk about it. Having an opinon? ON what? When? Why? Who?
If not such an important thing as dates are in the information… 8o

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 6:34 pm

looks at watch — where the hell is the VJ?

Amapola Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 6:35 pm

What the VJ?

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 6:43 pm

Ama, let me catch. Thursday, February 22, 2007

Here was my trail:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20012207_20013222,00.html

Then to Fox

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253618,00.html

and finally to the Associated Press archives database.

I am happy for company. I need to find for myself the first time that some PR person or Promises type person used the term bi-polar. I know I saw it earlier today. I’ve been wondering a long time who was the first to put that idea into the media and onto my mom’s kitchen table where she sips coffee and reads the news. My mother in this case represents the universal household sans the Internet. I am fascinated by what makes her newspaper and why.

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 7:15 pm

Ama. Sorry I misunderstood. Does your computer have a calendar? It is easier to find dates that way

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 7:25 pm

Sunday, February 18, 2007
Mon-Friday
Saturday February 24th

any other weeks you need?

Week before:

Sunday Feb. 10th … maybe I will play around with it. Dates are important. The most misleading dates I have found in Britney’s case are “the next day” when really for her life style it was the same day, the same night.

In other words, to believe the events of January 28th 2008 and January 29th 2008 are separate is misleading. She awoke on the 28th and all of the events led up to the second 5150.

I am just giving an example in ciphering the story as it happened in her world.

If I bother to put all of the dates in, I will post it. It’s a clue to understanding the manipulation of the events and players.

Was Parchini falsely informed that there would be an emergency hearing in the custody of the children? Or not.

MH Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 7:27 pm

Ama, use your common sense. what date did she shave her head, what dates did she go to rehab, what date was the article written. it’s not rocket science.

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 7:57 pm

And there is MH. All aboard save Nosey.

No Hearing

Michael Sands, a publicist for Federline’s attorney, told FOX News they believed someone made up the news of the hearing and told Los Angeles Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini about it.

Federline and his attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan say they never called for a hearing, and that no court papers for a hearing were ever filed.

Earlier Thursday (2/22), Jamie Spears told FOX News that Federline and his lawyer were not scheduled to appear Thursday at an emergency hearing in family law court, as Parachini had said. He also alluded to someone leaking misinformation.

Parachini later issued an update: “A lawyer has called the bailiff and indicated nothing is going to happen today,” he said. He identified the lawyer as Kaplan.

Kaplan had contacted the court on Wednesday and asked for the appearance, according to the Associated Press.

Same article just emphasizing.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253618,00.html

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 8:03 pm

Ama. VJ = Video Jockey aka SM.

Amethyst Mine Says: 
December 13th, 2008 at 8:22 pm

I know I stumbled on to something but am waiting for confirmation from you guys.

If you didn’t get to the AP database here are tidbits from an article there dated Wednesday February 17, 2007

EMERGENCY FAMILY COURT HEARING FOR K-FED

Britney Spears estranged husband, Kevin Federline is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday at an emergency hearing in family law court.
Federline’s pending appearance was confirmed by Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini.

It was not known what issue 28 year old aspiring rapper was planning to raise, but the couple are locked in a custody dispute over their two children - Jayden James, 5 months, and Sean Preston, 17 months.

Judge Glenda Hatchett, TV Judge in the US told AP Entertainment that Federline had been advised he needed “to go to an emergency hearing.”

advised? How would the TV judge know that? but it plays out as fact now when it’s not

“It will be interesting to see how that plays out, he certainly has the right to do that as the father of those two children,” continued Hatchett.

But whether Federline would “be “granted emergency relief is another question,” she said.

“He is certainly within his rights to do that. I would think that if the judge did something on that, it is going to probably be a temporary order, pending further explanation and investigation,” Hatchett added.

The scheduled court appearance follows a week of bizarre events that saw an increasingly erratic Spears check in and out of a live in rehabilitation facility twice in a week.

>>>>>>>>

Since the VJ isn’t here … what if there had been a plan but they didn’t have to make a move because Brit couldn’t get into to see the kids and tripped herself up .. or Larry making statements.

I wonder why K-Fed went for sole custody instead of joint — surely Kaplan guided him on that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

No Hearing

Earlier Thursday (2/22), Jamie Spears told FOX News that Federline and his lawyer were not scheduled to appear Thursday at an emergency hearing in family law court, as Parachini had said. He also alluded to someone leaking misinformation.

Parachini later issued an update: “A lawyer has called the bailiff and indicated nothing is going to happen today,” he said. He identified the lawyer as Kaplan.

Kaplan had contacted the court on Wednesday and asked for the appearance, according to the Associated Press.

Same article just emphasizing.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253618,00.html

So basically...

After Britney was admitted to rehab for the third and final time in February of 2007...Both Jamie Spears and Kevin Federline's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, tried to cover up for the fact that there was an emergency hearing scheduled to attempt to strip Britney of custody.

They backed off on pursuing full custody after Britney visited Blair Berk and they were able to get her into Promises.

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20070303104151/https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253618,00.html

• Love 1