Britney driving around and... alone!

3 hours ago, The Finn said:

No it’s not. She’s done that after Rosengart became her laws. And I’m pretty sure the security is following her (which may not be a such a bad thing, Jamie being crazy and all).

Also Paparazzi being crazy and all, let’s not forget 2007. A megastar like her should have close security (who works for her!) all the time. I’m sure most if not all do have. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, rennen said:

As there should be. Conservatorship or not.

You know, celebrities aren’t followed by bodyguards 24/7. I agree they should have security but they should be allowed to decide when and where they want. High profile celebs like Justin Bieber and Jennifer Lopez are seen out and about without security at times and it’s fine. Britney’s security are more like watchdogs for Team Con.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

You know, celebrities aren’t followed by bodyguards 24/7. I agree they should have security but they should be allowed to decide when and where they want. High profile celebs like Justin Bieber and Jennifer Lopez are seen out and about without security at times and it’s fine. Britney’s security are more like watchdogs for Team Con.

THANK YOU! Just because she is a celebrity does not mean she needs secutity and bodyguards with her every minute when she's not working. So many celebrities go out without bodyguards. I can't wait for it to be Britney's choice. I do think security is good right now because her father can not be trusted. He needs a restraining order on him ASAP.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

THANK YOU! Just because she is a celebrity does not mean she needs secutity and bodyguards with her every minute when she's not working. So many celebrities go out without bodyguards. I can't wait for it to be Britney's choice. I do think security is good right now because her father can not be trusted. He needs a restraining order on him ASAP.

Exactly 100% agree. Britney should be allowed to go on drives without being followed and just have a moment to herself with the windows down…