The Black Eyed Peas show #FreeBritney love in their new music video for "Hit It" featuring Saweetie and Lele Pons

3 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Maybe, but that Alien glitch :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

I'm starting to think he didn't notice because his music if full of "glitches", he loves interrupting beats/melodies/instruments, his music jumps all over the place all the time.

But how he messed with the work of an excellent producer as William Orbit is beyond me.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm starting to think he didn't notice because his music if full of "glitches", he loves interrupting beats/melodies/instruments, his music jumps all over the place all the time.

But how he messed with the work of an excellent producer as William Orbit is beyond me.

He reworked the song completely. 

The Alien that got released is not what Orbit wanted at all. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, what's with this trend of videos having like, CGI stuff :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: I watched some Cardi B video yesterday or something, and it was the same, and I think that guy Lil Nas X too, is that how people make videos now? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:  What happened to actual sets and props? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Doja Cat MVs happened and suddenly they wanna do that. Unfortunately, for BEP, this was kinda bad.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, but Stronger was 20 years ago, and Toxic just a bit later. Womanizer wasn't that prominent in the video.

So it just feels weird that in 2021 they're making videos like this. It just feels, idk, weird, like cheap. Let's make everything CGI instead of actually investing in an outstanding set that looks like whatever they're trying to portrait. Maybe it's due to the pandemic or idk, but I'm not very thrilled about how it looks overall. 

I guess from BEP I'd expect it, because will.i.am is into that stuff, but the newer artists? 

I wouldn't have minded it if they did some really good CGI for Ooh La La though, instead of just that one scene with the smurfs dancing and nothing else 

I don’t think it’s the pandemic, I realised this a couple years ago. I blame Dark Horse by Katy Perry for starting this.