The Black Eyed Peas show #FreeBritney love in their new music video for "Hit It" featuring Saweetie and Lele Pons

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, what's with this trend of videos having like, CGI stuff :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: I watched some Cardi B video yesterday or something, and it was the same, and I think that guy Lil Nas X too, is that how people make videos now? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:  What happened to actual sets and props? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Maybe it has something to do with covid. They aren't able to get as many people on set to set things up or or they can't get props made due to lack of materials and workers.  That's just a guess lol I could be totally off. 

Anyways this is so cool and proves once again how iconic Britney is. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

#FREEBRITNEY officially a pop-culture moment, solidified in music video history. LoL. Y'all are complaining people don't speak up, this is ALL WILL I AM. That's nice of him to go out of his way to show support - also don't ever think I saw him in a tank top or shorts... 

So they just replace Fergie with this girl? LoL. Was Fergie ever supposed to be part of Black Eyed Peas or was it a stunt from the label to get a hot girl so the music would get noticed? 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Maybe it has something to do with covid. They aren't able to get as many people on set to set things up or or they can't get props made due to lack of materials and workers.  That's just a guess lol I could be totally off. 

Anyways this is so cool and proves once again how iconic Britney is. 

Yeah I thought about covid too, but I thought the US had already lifted most restrictions. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, what's with this trend of videos having like, CGI stuff :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: I watched some Cardi B video yesterday or something, and it was the same, and I think that guy Lil Nas X too, is that how people make videos now? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:  What happened to actual sets and props? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

It’s not a covid thing. Unfortunately, screens have began to take over real life...in all phases of life. Artificial reality is taking over...so unfortunate :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

#FREEBRITNEY officially a pop-culture moment, solidified in music video history. LoL. Y'all are complaining people don't speak up, this is ALL WILL I AM. That's nice of him to go out of his way to show support - also don't ever think I saw him in a tank top or shorts... 

So they just replace Fergie with this girl? LoL. Was Fergie ever supposed to be part of Black Eyed Peas or was it a stunt from the label to get a hot girl so the music would get noticed? 

They probably dropped her after her last album flopped.  No one's here for Fergie:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Black eyed peas originally was just will I am and the other two, they got famous after Fergie joined

Also I dont think this girl is actually part of the group, I think she's just a feature