This fanbase's trust has been battered, but it's ok to still be optimistic

yeah i agree. it bothers me that the gp and the media always get it wrong even when they’re on britney’s side, but anyway. this has been by far the best year for this fanbase (and ofc for brit) in more than a decade and we should appreciate the effort and courage britney is putting to fight for her rights, and how it is paying off

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Oh my gosh when I saw this title I thought I’d said this. I’m happy that you agree and it resonated with you. I’m sad it made you sad too.

once everything clears up hopefully we won’t have to make separate threads for debates and we can all band together.

the b army has been thru a lot we got this! But we need healing just like our girl and I hope that it doesn’t take us long to stop debating on what’s real or not :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 6

Yeah, I feel like in a rollercoaster with Up N' Down in the background about all of this. https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit8.gif

For yesterday I feel fooled by TeamCon, at least it's a step but I'm waiting Sept 29 to celebrate.

Keep on spreading love & good vibes to her <3

I believe it's a matter of time for her freedom. Patience while keep fighting is the key https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit12d61eb7fd9a9dadf2.gif

Love y'all https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit55eaa38bce323b95b.gif

ps : you are hotter than ever, you aged well https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit14.gif

• Love 1
  • Leader
59 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

this has been by far the best year for this fanbase (and ofc for brit) in more than a decade and we should appreciate the effort and courage britney is putting to fight for her rights, and how it is paying off

Love this! Absolutely. It's been really awesome to be a part of this community and see how far we've come :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Thank you for voicing this. I think celebrating the “small” wins are important because they’re paving the way to something better and even bigger wins. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: Of course, there will be setbacks, and that’s sadly life and circumstance. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: But that’s why celebrating the small things is crucial: it gives us hope and forward momentum. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I think it’s also important to celebrate because this is the work of Britney stepping into her power, advocating for herself, and charting a new way forward for herself. And what’s not to celebrate about that? :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1

Agreed. Human nature seeks drama/conflict and unfortunately, many fans are guilty of that. It seems that as a Britney fan, you’re either crucified or looked down upon for being a mediator or for not buying a supposed theory. I find that many fans are too overdramatic and habitually paint narratives or theorize things in their head which aren’t always accurate. Fans also need to refrain from painting literally everyone in Britney’s life as a bad person. Just earlier on Twitter (when I thought I had seen it all), I saw someone come for Britney’s minor children for ‘not speaking up’ and ‘caring’. This is wrong on so many levels and in order to continue making progress, we must refrain from these types of baseless assumptions. It makes us as a fanbase look bad. Also, sending threats to Judge Penny and her son is not it so let’s refrain from that. For now, let’s continue celebrating the baby steps and progress. At this rate, things are looking up in regards to her freedom and the entire public is literally rooting for her emancipation. There’s nothing Team Con has to gain at this point. Let’s not forget this.

Edited by SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN
  • Like 2
  • Leader
2 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

Oh my gosh when I saw this title I thought I’d said this. I’m happy that you agree and it resonated with you. I’m sad it made you sad too.

once everything clears up hopefully we won’t have to make separate threads for debates and we can all band together.

the b army has been thru a lot we got this! But we need healing just like our girl and I hope that it doesn’t take us long to stop debating on what’s real or not :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Really appreciate you saying that. Yes, it hella resonated with me. I can't recall another fanbase ever being SO lost in a haze. We don't know who to trust and where to turn. I think that will change one day.