Who is the laziest pop star?

Ariana and Dua. Talented singers, lazy performers. They hold onto being pretty like it is a make or break situation. They look bored in every project they do. It's all just pose and pose and pose. Ari's music is creatively boring, she doesn't enunciate, and she's repetitive as heck. She has too many songwriters for a less than 3 minute song. Ari's music only excites me in circuit mixes. Dua is a little better, but wow does she look and sound bored in everything she does. She does emote a little more, and she enunciates, and I do genuinely like her music - she just bores me as a performer.

3 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

Ariana and Dua. Talented singers, lazy performers. They hold onto being pretty like it is a make or break situation. They look bored in every project they do. It's all just pose and pose and pose. Ari's music is creatively boring, she doesn't enunciate, and she's repetive as heck. She has too many songwriters for a less than 3 minute song. Ari's music only excites me in circuit mixes. Dua is a little better, but wow does she look and sound bored in everything she does. She does emote a little more, and she enunciates, and I do genuinely like her music - she just bores me as a performer.

I feel that performing has now gotten worse, I mean even look at billie and olivia, there performances are horrible. Although they co-write their songs so they are not lazy, but their music is repetitive. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, H4T3r said:

I feel that performing has now gotten worse, I mean even look at billie and olivia, there performances are horrible. Although they co-write their songs so they are not lazy, but their music is repetitive. 

Excellent points. TBH, ALL the current pop girls bore me. I do try and cut some slack when I know they are at the helm of the creative wheel. People definitely like to call Taylor boring or lazy, but the fact that she literally has her hand in everything she puts out, I can easily argue against that. Billie and Olivia are close, but too young in their careers to be expected to have that much control just yet. Also, they aren't putting out dance music and such, so I don't really expect big performances from them. But they are boring nonetheless lol. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Kevney said:

all 3 of her albums albums have a similar sound. positions doesn't only sound like rejects. It's an album that plays well as a whole. More than her pervious. It's better than sweeter. 

I kind of disagree, sweetner and TUN are far superior compared to Positions which sounds like a 2 hours long megamix :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 1

Rihanna. Like, imagine having your label/team produce and write all your songs and come up with all your visuals for performances and wardrobe et cetera, but being too lazy to release an album 5 years after your previous one. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Gaga during the Chromatica era since she refused to do proper promo; she couldn't even get out of bed to promote her Oreo deal. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: And Ariana for recording the same song 50 times with the exact same ad-libs. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Haha 1

It's honestly hard to be fair and impartial towards any other artist when your fav is Britney Spears. I've accepted that I need to maintain way lesser standards for anyone else - and it isn't too bad. I appreciate the bops. I have Britney for everything else. After all, she is a legend. Do I really need anyone else? (yes - but you know what I mean). 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block