RUMOR: Glory's 5 years Anniversary Edition may (or may not) be coming this month!

Another re-release? I’d be cool with a rarities album, or maybe a new B in the Mix release, but another Glory album is just silly and does nothing but squeeze coins out of fans when there’s real nothing new to offer. Glory is great, but if Britney refuses to be a part of this, hell, if she even knows about this stuff, then I don’t want to partake in it either. 

I don’t think Britney’s main concern right now is to please fans. :eyes_britney_laugh:

I’m going to spoil everyone’s fun. She’s in a legal battle where she’s insinuating  conservatorship abuse by her business managers and immediate family. I doubt she’s going to be like … for the “fans” let me risk my court case, life, and livelihood to support the rerelease of Glory. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 3

Glory rerelease times 3, and a rarities album? Queen of greatest hits and Singles Collection, now rarities. We are not worthy! Lol but no seriously I’d rather have her release a new album or new material when she’s ready. I mean if they did release a 5th anniversary edition will it include new songs? I mean the deluxe edition and rerelease from this year are available to stream so I don’t get it? Unless we get new tracks. If Britney is the one down for this and she says so, then let’s see what happens.