RUMOR: Glory's 5 years Anniversary Edition may (or may not) be coming this month!

Brazilian stans have been fed by insiders for years, there's no doubt about that. Sometimes they proved themselves right, sometimes they didnt.

Plans of a new special edition for Glory's 5 years birthday are echoing on Twitter as more and more people that have connections are sliping their tongs about it. This time, another insider that made himself known among brazilian stans for calling out Mood Ring's official release is speaking up.

To summarize the more recent claims, this insider says it was Britney's idea due to her love for the album but RCA was being cautious to not release the material if things about her conservatorship were not doing so great. Additionaly, the Director's Cut for the "Make Me" video made by David LaChapelle has indeed 18 minutes and Britney loved it, but RCA didnt like the idea and asked David to make a smaller version due to their belief that a video that long just wouldnt work in the streaming era. The label wants Britney to promote this new edition, but not details on how that would happen were revealed as of yet (maybe through social media?).

I talked about this scoop in the coment below last week, but the information got to me in a different manner: that it was uncertain if Britney consented to that, that Jamie has zero involvement, that more photos from LaChappele would be revealed if they decided to move foward with this idea, and that there's also a rarities album in the making as a "gift" for the fans to be released when Britney concludes this chapter of her life. 

As usual, take it with a grain of salt. I can only speak for myself regarding the people I've talked with kowing they proved themselves a long time ago, but even then I have been cautious to not let myself be hyped for things that may or may not happen due to the circumstances. 

What do you guys think? I honestly dont feel its the right time for that, unless Britney and Ronsengart completely solve this situation by August 26 (Glory's release date). 

• Love 4