Objectifying guys needs to stop

Am I the only one who find it disturbing how people nowadays objectify everyone? Especially gays/bi guys other guys in my experience. Most men in the Internet are pigs, no matter straight, gay or bi and that's a fact. They think only about one thing. 

We have for example young, attractive YouTubers and people are spamming them everywhere to make OnlyFans, they leave tons of creepy comments about paying them for sending *****, they can't even complement their appearance in comments in a right way. It's all so thirsty. We have a normal, young guy that don't even want to take his shirt off and people are so thirsty for him. It clearly makes em uncomfortable. And I saw tons examples like that. And when way older guys do that... no words. 

You can do OnlyFans, whatever but stop forcing people to do it. It's disturbing, creepy and sick. And the fact that ''it's normal'' to say things like that to a guy is even worse. There's even some popular series in the Internet on YT where male celebrities read thirsty tweets about them. Seriously, what the ****? Imagine the same thing but with female celebrities. 

Be a gentleman and keep your dirty thoughts for yourself instead of being a creep. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Last time I checked females were objectified, has the tables turned, good then..

They need a taste of their own medicine 

I made a thread about guys because this topic isn't talked about enough and I guess most of people here are queer guys. I know that girls are objectified as hell. Everyone knows that. But men are objectified as well but no one gives a sh t about that 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

I made a thread about guys because this topic isn't talked about enough and I guess most of people here are queer guys. I know that girls are objectified as hell. Everyone knows that. But men are objectified as well but no one gives a sh t about that 

What do you identify as? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I agree - if someone doesn’t like it or isn’t comfortable with it, they shouldn’t be objectified. 

On the other hand, I’m a guy, and I like being objectified. I don’t find it demeaning. Things are only offensive if you let them be offensive. I don’t find someone thinking I’m attractive or wanting to have s** with me to be offensive. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Last time I checked females were objectified, has the tables turned, good then..

They need a taste of their own medicine 

Giving someone a ‘taste of their own medicine’ isn’t the solution to anything.

Gays used to be killed for being gay. Should the LBGT community start killing straight people?

Black people used to be made into slaves. Should we make white people slaves now?

Women are objectified. Should we objectify men as well?

No, we shouldn’t. Let’s focus on stopping female objectification instead.

• Love 2

I've been guilty of this but in public (I don't have social media besides BH). I've seen/ heard some guys at work doing this but to women and I find it unflattering and repulsive to just see them as objects of pleasure. I think back to what the Bible really says about masculinity:

"Do not look on at a woman so as to have a (***ual) passion for her, if you do you committed adultery with her in your heart." 

"The heart is the most treacherous thing, who can understand it?" 

A servant of God, Job, even said he will be cautious with his eyes when around a virgin (girl). 

So when I look at a guy with passionate eyes, I think back to God's creation and how beautiful His creation is. And that I'm just as beautiful as that person. I treat them kindly like Jesus said to treat all people. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block