“New” Girl Group Bluprint releases debut EP

9e5b3672f86e0bce7b193567278649cf.500x500

Coinciding with last night’s final episode of “The Encore” on BET, Bluprint has officially released their self-titled debut EP.

Bluprint consists of the members Felisha and Fallon King (AKA The Twins, formerly of the group Cherish), Former Atlanta Housewife Shamari (From the group Blaque), and Kiely Williams (From both 3LW and The Cheetah Girls).

The final episode showed another member, Pamela Long, from Bad Boy’s girl group Total as the fifth member, however, she left the group after filming the show. 

If you followed along with the show, you will know that it was a mess from the get- the original lineup for this supergroup also included Aubrey O’Day from Danity Kane, LeMisha and Irish from the group 702, and solo artist Nivea, but they left the show before the EP was finished. 

Despite the seemingly endless drama, the remaining girls were able to pull it together for their performance showcase, and surprisingly delivered a couple bops. 

Standout tracks from their EP include “Skeletons” and “Talkin” - I have such a weak spot for girl groups, and even though I didn’t want to like them because of the drama with the twins, I have to admit I’ve been bumping these songs. 

Give them a listen, and support women in music who want and deserve another chance. 

@Slayer @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @PokemonSpears can this post get a little love? 💋❤️

• Like 1

I watched the series, I thought it was a cool concept I would like to see a 2nd season with male R&b singer, a season with men and women singers in on group and a men vs women on a duo album. Anyways I appreciate the cherish girls going hard for their crafts while the other girls were just there because they wanted to get out the house (Aubrey, 702 girls). Looking forward to this EP. 200w.gif?cid=82a1493buuh4unrc0cir4brm3y0

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, K-man said:

I watched the series, I thought it was a cool concept I would like to see a 2nd season with male R&b singer, a season with men and women singers in on group and a men vs women on a duo album. Anyways I appreciate the cherish girls going hard for their crafts while the other girls were just there because they wanted to get out the house (Aubrey, 702 girls). Looking forward to this EP. 200w.gif?cid=82a1493buuh4unrc0cir4brm3y0

I had actually thought of this concept for a show like soooo many years ago. I was gagging when I saw that it was actually becoming a thing! I feel there was too much focus on the drama though. But I do have to stick up for Aubrey. She wasn’t walking around spouting all her accomplishments, because the girl has them. She left pretty early on too so I feel like she just knew it wasn’t for her, and that’s fine. Her vocals in Skeleton were so good tho, idk what they were talking about her being behind the beat, I think that was just to be shady…

I’m such a big Aubrey fan though. We have followed each other on Twitter for like 10 years. I saw her before the pandemic with DK3 and she is EVERYTHING live! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block