DC officially reveals Robin to be Bi

Malibu.D.Luxx

robin-dc-gay-bisexual-tim-drake-bi-offic

DC Comics has officially revealed that current Robin, Tim Drake, is Bi.

I know this is typically a music forum, but most of us are LGBTQIA+ and superheroes/ comics are definitely a part of pop culture. This news is particularly exciting for me as Robin has always been one of my favorite DC superheroes (But D.ick Grayson is definitely my favorite). 

I can’t even begin to tell you how many times I daydreamed of Robin coming to save my from my bleak existence as an adolescent 😂 I think this is really great representation, especially for the younger generation that could use a superhero role model to look up to and find themselves in. 

I can’t stress enough though- if *only* it was Grayson. Le Sigh. 😓

534d3f3ae2487.image.jpg?resize=500,667

28 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

How? They were just like “this character is bi”? No new story lines, context, or anything like that? Someone just stating it?

In the most recent issue, he rescues one of his male friends. Which stirred up some feelings- presumably the possibility of losing this person. Let me also reiterate- This is the third Robin in the franchise- the youngest. So it’s not the same Robin from 80+ years ago barely coming out. This is a young teen boy still finding himself and I’m here for it 100% 

batman-urban-legends-6-45_custom-3530fbd

it’s actually really cute. The dude just got asked out on a date. 🥰 no big deal. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block