JORDAN/Breatheheavy should correct the MISLEADING Narrative from Team Con Today!

3 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

The general public are now being fed the news that Britney is “finally free” and that Jamie “has stepped down”. 

its all over the internet and it is so reckless because it’s just not real yet! I hope Matthew Rosengart will make a statement clarifying this!

Agreed. The amount of “she’s freee!” comments on IG are making me nervous… but also reminds me how many people are only *kinda* following this story and don’t dig deep into it.

Hopefully Vivian’s horrible, cut throat statements inspire Matthew to release one ASAP. I’d be shocked if he lets this slide as he seems pretty media savvy. It kind of feels like the gloves are off.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

With this media move from team com to make it seem that Britney is “finally free”.  Jordan Miller and this website should also start the news that this is all just chatter and nothing is set in stone yet.  Because Jamie did not really actually step down yet. 

They used TMZ to push to their narrative, for the purpose of making media and the public scrutiny mellow down by making them believe  Britney is free. When in fact, that’s not the case.

Various media outlets are now running with this story and it is fake news! So cmon Jordan, you have a media outlet you could use as leverage to control the narrative and inform people about the real deal! 

:beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I’ve been saying this for months and for some reason this platform isn’t being used to its full potential! I love exhale and Breathe Heavy and this is the #1 Britney site and seems like not much is happening here in terms of what you mentioned! Many times what’s posted are videos changing gyms, lies about song releases and just reaction videos in silence of a head hopping around lol

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Alejobz said:

seriously, news outlets are so dumb. 

Many might not even pick up on the fact that Jamie admitted in the documents that Britney pays 150k for Lynnes home about 2 million so far which has nothing to do with the c ship yet Jamie claims B doesn’t want nothing to do with her mom but he’s using Britney’s money to pay for her home!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

It brings a lot of traffic to BH and that helps fund the site. So I get why J wouldn't change it. The site has probably been making way more than it has in years in these last few months. I know the headlines are annoying but if we want this community to stay around, thr site needs traffic.

• Like 2

So many Public figures even Instagram people are posting that he stepped down. This is taking the free Britney movement into a FALSE STATE. GP is celebrating and living their lives in thankfulness that Jamie stepped down. He didn’t and the news should be corrected just like everything we post and say is corrected and monitored. Fix it JESUS ! #righteousness 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

BH didn't report she's free cmon. He is stepping down. This is a huge step. It could have been way worse. Even to get here could have been months and years of legal battle - all payed from Britney's money. This is a victory for her. Is it over? No. But it's a progress. Don't be so debby downers and have some positivity. Im sure Britney's jumping up and down in joy.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

There's no document or evidence about that, it's just media play.

Here you go: 

Mr. Spears intends to work with the Court and his daughter's new attorney to prepare for an orderly transition to a new conservator.

• Like 4
  • Leader
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

It brings a lot of traffic to BH and that helps fund the site. So I get why J wouldn't change it. The site has probably been making way more than it has in years in these last few months. I know the headlines are annoying but if we want this community to stay around, thr site needs traffic.

Nooooo absolutely not I would never allow misleading headlines for the sake of traffic or revenue. 

In fact, I had changed the headline of the topic hours ago to reflect a more accurate view.

“Jamie is willing to step down as Britney’s conservator” - that is the headline, and that is the truth. The details reside in the story and discussion. 

• Love 7
  • Leader
26 minutes ago, lali92 said:

BH didn't report she's free cmon. He is stepping down. This is a huge step. It could have been way worse. Even to get here could have been months and years of legal battle - all payed from Britney's money. This is a victory for her. Is it over? No. But it's a progress. Don't be so debby downers and have some positivity. Im sure Britney's jumping up and down in joy.

Appreciate this. It is a huge victory for her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1