JORDAN/Breatheheavy should correct the MISLEADING Narrative from Team Con Today!

45 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: Why would I lie???

You literally try to drag me any chance you get. Can you please give it a rest? Private message me next time and we can talk. It's draining for me to see your comments sometimes. 

Wow ok. I do poke fun at you sometimes, I didn’t realize you were so triggered by it. I thought we were cool. I literally have no idea what you mean when you say I drag you any chance I get, I almost always agree with you and have supported your site for years. 

If I think you’re lying about having tea, 1) it’s my prerogative and 2) not a huge deal. I’m neither the first nor last person to not believe you nor do I intend it as some kind of personal attack. 

• Leader
40 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Wow ok. I do poke fun at you sometimes, I didn’t realize you were so triggered by it. I thought we were cool. I literally have no idea what you mean when you say I drag you any chance I get, I almost always agree with you and have supported your site for years. 

If I think you’re lying about having tea, 1) it’s my prerogative and 2) not a huge deal. I’m neither the first nor last person to not believe you nor do I intend it as some kind of personal attack. 

Apologies, I must be recalling someone else. I had a crazy week and think I crossed my wires. I'm sorry about that. Just felt a little triggered at (what felt like) you making it seem like I was lying or embellishing - dishonesty is such a problem amongst everything right now; I just don't want people to think that about me. I'm sorry.

• Love 2