JORDAN/Breatheheavy should correct the MISLEADING Narrative from Team Con Today!

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Nooooo absolutely not I would never allow misleading headlines for the sake of traffic or revenue. 

In fact, I had changed the headline of the topic hours ago to reflect a more accurate view.

“Jamie is willing to step down as Britney’s conservator” - that is the headline, and that is the truth. The details reside in the story and discussion. 

But he’s not willing to step down. Vivian court statement prove otherwise. They want to keep the conservatorship as it is because it “worked” for the past 13 years. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

We believing Vivian now? Her statement was full of bs

Vivian is Jamie’s lawyer.. Jamie sign consent in the court doc.. Her statement is all that matter in court, not Jamie or TMZ article. Her official response, thus Jamie’s response is to object to the petition of removal. Not being a Debby downer here, just stating the fact. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

This fandom has been left with permanent trust issues  they can’t even believe the fight is over (for Jamie as cship it’s only just begun let’s get her out and get Jamie interrogated and restrained and arrested but no as always we can’t believe anything that happens to get us close)

such a conflicting fan base I feel for everyone that questions absolutely everything. 

sorry that everything happens a lot less interestingly as you want but that’s what truth is it’s kinda boring and anticlimactic 

• Like 1

I think this is the perfect example of great manipulation. You throw tidbits of superficial truths with a lot of underlying, hard to grasp at one glance things that people won't dig into and yep, you have successfully controlled the narrative. For a while, at least. Team Con is very good at creating confusion and there is nothing more powerful than that in a war of information. 

First of all, not many "outraged" IG commentators out there will sit down and read legal documents, let alone, even understand legal jargon. So, there is that. Second, law is complex and slow moving as well as deceiving.  People crave quick, digestible headlines or entertainment in the form of a soap opera with the good guy Rosengart fighting against the villains. Sometimes law, at least in some points of its trajectory, is much less like a Law and Order episode and much more like a stupidly slow day at the office. I think right now for anyone who doesn't belong to Britney's legal team, it's better to observe and remain vigilant. Yes, this was a smart move from tram Con cause they regained certain level of control of the narrative, but you are only as good as your last move so, let's see what comes next from team B. 

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, neverover said:

Vivian is Jamie’s lawyer.. Jamie sign consent in the court doc.. Her statement is all that matter in court, not Jamie or TMZ article. Her official response, thus Jamie’s response is to object to the petition of removal. Not being a Debby downer here, just stating the fact. 

The court filing (Page 3) literally says, “Mr. Spears intends to work with the Court and his daughter’s new attorney to prepare for an orderly transition to a new conservator.” It goes on to say on Page 4 that, “As part of the transition process, Mr. Spears hopes to work with the Court and Ms. Spears’ new attorney to resolve pending matters related to his acts as Conservator, such as the pending Twelfth Account and a final account, to facilitate a smooth transition. When these matters are resolved, Mr. Spears will be in a position to step aside.”

Todays filing is significant in that it’s the first time Jamie has stated that he will step aside. I’m pretty sure we’ve never heard that in the entire 13 years the conservatorship has gone on. Correct me if I’m wrong, though.

Obviously, he is not retiring or stepping aside today, which is what we all want and what Rosengart was trying to expedite. Today’s filing was merely Jamie’s legal team making their first response to Rosengart’s petition, which they claim isn’t valid because it relies (in their eyes) on inaccurate statements from Lynne and Jodi. The filing obviously peddles disgusting claims about Britney and attacks Lynne for most of the document.

So, even though they don’t think the petition is appropriate, they do acknowledge that Jamie will step aside once pending issues are dealt with. Which is a win, in my eyes.

EDIT

Additionally, even if Jamie actually did resign today, there are still duties like a final accounting report he must do before he’s relieved of his duties. So he could’ve announced he’s resigning today, but it wouldn’t go into effect until he makes available information about the estate and finishes any pending court business.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I am a lawyer in Belgium and I regulary give interviews to a local news outlet about the conservatorship. This morning they rang me up with the same narrative "that her father is out". It is easy to be swept away in a general euphoric matter. I chose to reframe it as "a step in the right direction towards him handing over his powers to another conservator- which is still not what is needed to end this illigitimate conservaroship".

I am concerned and very sceptical  as well about this matter, if only because it came from Jamie himself, who is OBVIOUSLY trying to regain the narrative.

• Love 7
  • Leader
6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

The court filing (Page 3) literally says, “Mr. Spears intends to work with the Court and his daughter’s new attorney to prepare for an orderly transition to a new conservator.” It goes on to say on Page 4 that, “As part of the transition process, Mr. Spears hopes to work with the Court and Ms. Spears’ new attorney to resolve pending matters related to his acts as Conservator, such as the pending Twelfth Account and a final account, to facilitate a smooth transition. When these matters are resolved, Mr. Spears will be in a position to step aside.”

Todays filing is significant in that it’s the first time Jamie has stated that he will step aside. I’m pretty sure we’ve never heard that in the entire 13 years the conservatorship has gone on. Correct me if I’m wrong, though.

Obviously, he is not retiring or stepping aside today, which is what we all want and what Rosengart was trying to expedite. Today’s filing was merely Jamie’s legal team making their first response to Rosengart’s petition, which they claim isn’t valid because it relies (in their eyes) on inaccurate statements from Lynne and Jodi. The filing obviously peddles disgusting claims about Britney and attacks Lynne for most of the document.

So, even though they don’t think the petition is appropriate, they do acknowledge that Jamie will step aside once pending issues are dealt with. Which is a win, in my eyes.

EDIT

Additionally, even if Jamie actually did resign today, there are still duties like a final accounting report he must do before he’s relieved of his duties. So he could’ve announced he’s resigning today, but it wouldn’t go into effect until he makes available information about the estate and finishes any pending court business.

Well put 🙏

• Love 3