Jump to content

Isn’t it funny how Britney’s Instagram posted the topless video just a few hours before the news about Jamie broke? 🧐🤔


Z-dawg

Recommended Posts

Before anyone says, this should be discussed in the “Britney may or may not control her Instagram” thread, I think it’s worth discussing it more in depth. I mean COME ON! I know the topless photos are the new “flowers in her hair” and it will be posted yet a fair few times! BUT!!! Doesn’t it look like it was done to take away focus from what was about to break?! The timing! 

Reaction GIF
 

It’s a bit like She told the World, she wasn’t allowed to drive and there she was days later driving through LA (warming up her tongue 😛) a couple of times. Then bam! Nothing! Has anyone seen her out driving since? 
 

You know what I mean? 
Chris Rock Reaction GIF

  • Like 9
Link to comment

Whatever they are trying to do, she looks flawless in those videos, and nowadays society reaction to it is way more “slaaaaaay, you deserve to be a free empowered woman” than “omg her ****??? What about her kids?? She’s unstable!!! 
 

Their narrative won’t work ever again, no matter what they try, they are completely over for the public’s eye and soon they will be legally done too! 
 

BRITNEY YOU HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD SUPPORTING YOU! Keep doing your thing! Live your life! We’ll support whatever makes you happy!

Jamie the abuser and that rat, Vivian can try to say shady things on legal documents to make people raise an eyebrow and question Britney’s testimony but IT’S NOT WORKING AND IT WON’T EVER WORK! You are over team con, hope you like orange, jail will be your next home! 
 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

  • Love 4
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Whatever they are trying to do, she looks flawless in those videos, and nowadays society reaction to it is way more “slaaaaaay, you deserve to be a free empowered woman” than “omg her ****??? What about her kids?? She’s unstable!!! 
 

Their narrative won’t work ever again, no matter what they try, they are completely over for the public’s eye and soon they will be legally done too! 
 

BRITNEY YOU HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD SUPPORTING YOU! Keep doing your thing! Live your life! We’ll support whatever makes you happy!

Jamie the abuser and that rat, Vivian can try to say shady things on legal documents to make people raise an eyebrow and question Britney’s testimony but IT’S NOT WORKING AND IT WON’T EVER WORK! You are over team con, hope you like orange, jail will be your next home! 
 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

THIS THIS THIS!!! AMEN!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Matou said:

There is thread for you making sense conspiracy theorist :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Can't wait for the truth to come out https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit99ac220c36f2a7712.gif

Definitely not at the pass-me-the-tin-foil-hat stage yet 😅 I’d say it’s just an observation. Every time Rosengart filed, Britney’s Insta posted 🤷🏻‍♂️
 

And I agree. She looks totally awesome in the videos. That’s why they perfect for them to try and take away focus... 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Whatever they are trying to do, she looks flawless in those videos, and nowadays society reaction to it is way more “slaaaaaay, you deserve to be a free empowered woman” than “omg her ****??? What about her kids?? She’s unstable!!! 
 

Their narrative won’t work ever again, no matter what they try, they are completely over for the public’s eye and soon they will be legally done too! 
 

BRITNEY YOU HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD SUPPORTING YOU! Keep doing your thing! Live your life! We’ll support whatever makes you happy!

Jamie the abuser and that rat, Vivian can try to say shady things on legal documents to make people raise an eyebrow and question Britney’s testimony but IT’S NOT WORKING AND IT WON’T EVER WORK! You are over team con, hope you like orange, jail will be your next home! 
 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

But the problem here is that so many people think she is getting her freedom back and gaining control over her own body. Some have even thorized that she has taken out her IUD because of the naked posts...

Their narrative is changing, now they don't want us to believe she is crazy, they want us to believe she is free when she is not.

  • Love 2
  • Like 6
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Roger said:

But the problem here is that so many people think she is getting her freedom back and gaining control over her own body. Some have even thorized that she has taken out her IUD because of the naked posts...

Their narrative is changing, now they don't want us to believe she is crazy, they want us to believe she is free when she is not.

Agree 100% ... unfortunately 😏

  • Like 3
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Roger said:

But the problem here is that so many people think she is getting her freedom back and gaining control over her own body. Some have even thorized that she has taken out her IUD because of the naked posts...

Their narrative is changing, now they don't want us to believe she is crazy, they want us to believe she is free when she is not.

Yes, I saw a lot of new comments on her YT videos that 'she is finally free now🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

 

We have to spread the word of truth!

Link to comment
26 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Every time Rosengart filed, Britney’s Insta posted 🤷🏻‍♂️ And I agree. She looks totally awesome in the videos. That’s why they perfect for them to try and take away focus... 

Exactly. And they know these pictures are perfect to generate tons of media attention. 

They love playing their dirty little game with the medias 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...