BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

12 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Sooo why target Lynne? I'm so curious

Bitterness. Anger. Jealousy. Narcissism.

Between Jamie & Lynne, he knows that Lynne has a better chance of maintaining some semblance of a relationship with Britney and not indefinitely ruining her public image. Jamie’s image will never recover, nor should it.

Jamie’s relationship with Britney is over. Anything could happen in the future but as of now Britney essentially has no family which isn’t her fault!! I’m not sure how Britney will go about her relationship with her mother or even Bryan.

If we’re to believe that Jamie Lynn wasn’t crying crocodile tears to her toddler, maybe this is why JL was upset?😑 Britney’s entire immediate family has failed her and caused her great trauma. The sisters seemingly are not on good terms. They all owe Britney a sincere public apology, but she has every right to reject it and never accept any of these despicable people back into her life. Such awful people!!! I’m just happy Britney is one step closer to freedom!!!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Why are people celebrating so hard already? Judge Penny has to be the one asking him to step down first... he's  basically just saying he'll do what the Court decides...?

Penny already asked him last hearing! Vivian said no! So if he's resigning penny won't say: "PLEASE MR.SPEARS, STAY, I BEG YOU!"

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Why are people celebrating so hard already? Judge Penny has to be the one asking him to step down first... he's  basically just saying he'll do what the Court decides (probably to look good)...?

This isnt the first time recently that TMZ has purposely broke stories in a way to try and low key twist things and make it seem like Britney is getting her way/a win when that's not exactly the case yet for some reason.... feels like they're trying to set her up like she's being "allowed" the chance to fight (but eventually the court might turn her down because she has a "condition" or whatever the **** they might come up with to justify the cship when that time comes, idk stay alert y'all)

This *****

Just go away Jamie