BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

It’s a narcissistic and possibly his idea of being de-maculated thing I’m guessing.

How DARE my ex wife slander me like this. She’s a woman..blah blah blah. 

Yeah and more generally they have been at each other's throats for years and years. What else does he have to fight for anymore

• Love 1
Just now, Alestaos said:

I am really happy for Britney, this is fantastic news and she can flourish more than ever now.

I am interested in the final thing the lawyer said, will we as the general populace also see this investigation or will it be kept private?

Beyonce Crying GIFHappy Britney Spears GIF

I hope it's going public, even for her. GP need to know how Britney was abused & that she is a pure soul who need respect for her strength. Justice for her !

• Love 4
Just now, jordeezy said:

I wonder if Jamie is stepping down just because they want Britney to go back to work sooner. IDK. I'm just skeptical af

I don't think she wants to work as much as she did from 2008 to 2018...

If she does want to work, Rosengart will make sure she is not forced & Jamie won't benefit from it in any way