BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

CONGRATS BRITNEY!!! This is a MAJOR stepping stone! I do wonder why he decided right after the judge denied Rosengarts requests? Maybe they've found some alarming evidence in this investigation? Rosengart seems pretty solid on taking him down! I want the tea! This doesn't feel real!

Probably they knew he would step down so there was no reason for the judge to suspend Jamie nor bring the court date forward, who knows. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, websurfer22 said:

“work with the court for an orderly transition”

I’m suspicious…

Just had over everything to the forensic accountants. Right away. We don’t need you to slow it down anymore.

Don't worry Rosengart will kick his ***, he want things to go faster :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 1

It's so ironic, almost taunting of her father to go through TMZ to convey this message. That's my first reaction. Why you old ******* ? Can you not graciously step aside without causing more damage? 

He can love her unconditionally behind bars though. I don't see a problem with that.

• Like 2