BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

22 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

I actually think this is going to hurt team con more because this will continue to play out in the media...this will just show the world the duplicitous double talk that is typical for Jamie...in the long run this was a stupid move for him and just shows he is desperate to strike any deal that he can...

I agree.  Luckily,  there are enough educated, true #freebritney army members that keep actively working to educate the public and after they started saying 'she's not free yet' the headlines changed in a lot of publications.  Stories, at least here in the states,  started writing that Jamie has 'agreed to step down' but that he didn't actually step down yet and they go on to explain what that means and call it out. 

It IS sad that people take outlets like TMZ at their initial word without double checking themselves first - with this or any other story,  very frustrating and unacceptable-,  but it at least seems Britney army was loud enough to change the direction of the news Stories/ coverage, to which I say good job to all of us.  Keep getting loud!  Hopefully it will ultimately expose their blatantly obvious,  sad, duplicitous nature,  as you mentioned. 

They're trying to create a new version of'truth' and the thing is SOo many people are genuinely educated about this situation that we see the undeniable PROOF that Jamie was been no good to Britney. The truth,  actual truth ALWAYS PREVAILS IN THE END.  TEAM CON CANNOT MANIPULATE PEOPLE'S VIEW OF THE TRUTH ANY LONGER. 

Britney,  Britney army and Daddy Rose got this. heart love GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1

German news article from just a few hours ago: "Britney's finally free, here's how she celebrates it on instagram!"
at least there's one from yesterday that tells it how it is. I think tabloids are slowly starting to correct themselves. because jesus christ, this whole thing looks like one of those freaky psych experiments. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 4:52 PM, Persona said:

German news article from just a few hours ago: "Britney's finally free, here's how she celebrates it on instagram!"
at least there's one from yesterday that tells it how it is. I think tabloids are slowly starting to correct themselves. because jesus christ, this whole thing looks like one of those freaky psych experiments. 

wish I could put a crying reaction emoji or something that isn't a heart, smily face, or thumbs up. 🙄