BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

1 hour ago, Persona said:

How in the hell have they managed to trick every single countries' news outlets? I'm from Germany, and over here it's the same: Britney's free. Conservatorship is ending. One article is even talking about how they took way too long to free her, lord help me. On that note, journalism truly is dead. I can't believe one tmz article pops up and the entire world falls for its' misleading title because reading the actual documents and fact checking is too much work now.

Ich glaube die bild hat angefangen und alle haben nachgezogen 😭

Eigentlich müsste man der Bild eine Nachricht schreiben dass sie korrigieren sollen.

2 hours ago, Persona said:

How in the hell have they managed to trick every single countries' news outlets? I'm from Germany, and over here it's the same: Britney's free. Conservatorship is ending. One article is even talking about how they took way too long to free her, lord help me. On that note, journalism truly is dead. I can't believe one tmz article pops up and the entire world falls for its' misleading title because reading the actual documents and fact checking is too much work now.

Nobody does any research on anything. not even journalists and it's literally their job. I don't expect the gp to read her court docs like we do but every news outlets just went with the tmz article, it's unbelievable :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Ich glaube die bild hat angefangen und alle haben nachgezogen 😭

Eigentlich müsste man der Bild eine Nachricht schreiben dass sie korrigieren sollen.

die Bild kann man völlig vergessen, die sind doch berühmt für sowas. aber das alle anderen nicht mal simples fact checking betreiben können, da kann man echt nur heulen drüber.

It’s so creepy how this is on major news channels internationally. Going with the same narrative, insinuating she is free and he is gone like right now. And people judge other people for believing in conspiracies. Then what is this? This is fake news and it is preplanned since it is breaking all over Europe it seems. Creepy media manipulation. All countries work together to shape narratives decided by a small group of people. It’s so obvious. Right? 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

It’s so creepy how this is on major news channels internationally. Going with the same narrative, insinuating she is free and he is gone like right now. And people judge other people for believing in conspiracies. Then what is this? This is fake news and it is preplanned since it is breaking all over Europe it seems. Creepy media manipulation. All countries work together to shape narratives decided by a small group of people. It’s so obvious. Right? 

This is a perfect example for how easy it is for the media to manipulate people. if you don't do your own research you'll never know the truth. it's downright scary.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, neverover said:

La audacia de este Thoreen:

enlace PDF completo:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BZGI0LKc75uYTcG0z_rdAd9myprsV2MF/view

Básicamente, están culpando a Lynne por no estar allí, a Jodi por hacer declaraciones ridículas ya Britney que todavía ama a su "papá". Thoreen declaró varias veces en los documentos de presentación el éxito de la tutela en los últimos 13 años y debería continuar haciéndolo. Le ruegan al juez Pennywise que se pronuncie sobre el conocimiento histórico y no sobre las acusaciones o los sentimientos públicos. 

No puedo esperar a ver qué tan payaso es Brenda Pennywise en esta próxima cita en la corte. 

Pennywise dance GIF

Everything Vivian says about Lynn is very interesting, and intriguing. Even more so with what Ali confirmed. There is growing evidence that Lynn has betrayed Britney, rightly or wrongly, many times. I say with reason because I understand that at some point in 2007-2008 I tried to force her to receive help, but Brit must have felt very betrayed to even accept, to some extent, and forced by the conservatorship, to live with Jamie, and not talk often with his mom. Maybe his dad wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt after not getting involved in his career until 2008

• Like 1

Just remembered that on Rosengart's last petition he made reference that some of the "media matters" fee related to the leaking of misleading info to the press about Jodi Montgomery. 

Interesting Viv made no reference to this. At all. Yet there's pages upon pages about Lynne's declaration. 

Screenshot-20210813-220655-Samsung-Inter

It’s kinda dumb honestly. Either you are or you aren’t. How will a judge make a decision that your “willing” to step down? Britney asked to remove him and Rosengart requested to move up the court date to get rid of him as soon as possible due to some legitimate concerns. But this bish is like … nope sorry, I’m going to deny it because I’m a moron. 

10 hours ago, phareezy said:

They do. I've seen at least 3 different reddit threads in major subreddits talking about this and most people in the comments think it's over. This headline did what it was supposed to do. Shame on all the news outlets for writing such a misleading headline.

I actually think this is going to hurt team con more because this will continue to play out in the media...this will just show the world the duplicitous double talk that is typical for Jamie...in the long run this was a stupid move for him and just shows he is desperate to strike any deal that he can...